B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Spesso la gente incolpa Massi per aver trasformato il B4 in un bordello, per me Sara è più responsabile di questo, Massi non vive nel B4 ma Sara si

I think like you, the mess was created by Sara who absolutely wanted the pig and took Nadia with her. Everything got out of hand until two days ago when the pig made a temporary choice about Nadia

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, safkhanstranger said:

Tbf Sara practically seduced Mass, she wanted him all along, and she got what she wanted, Mass jus too easy as he'll stick it in whoever 

Massi doesn't care whether the girl is Ney, CC, Sara or Nadia, he just needs something to put inside his stallion.

• Upvote 1

mass is a showman, oh let me look at my reflection in the window or a mirror.  oh this is a good angle, now put your face in the mattress and your ass up, yeah just like that nadia.  ok now turn just a little bit more and we will have the best angle for me to observe myself with.  the dude is a clown, plain pure and simple.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I think like you, the mess was created by Sara who absolutely wanted the pig and took Nadia with her. Everything got out of hand until two days ago when the pig made a temporary choice about Nadia

The threesomes with Nadia were all planned after Esmi had a fallout with Nadia at B2, i don't know why both of them are having a grudge but probably because of Nadia and her ex using the living room a week ago for their pleasure ? And Esmi doesn't approve of that ?

Sara, Nadia and Massi had it all planned out what they would do for the next three days

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Karma should concentrate her efforts on Aziza, who will be responsive.  Aziza seems really attracted to Karma ... Let's see ... 

The competition is on, because Ney's guy is

also making moves, so Aziza is in a sandwich. 😀

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

The threesomes with Nadia were all planned after Esmi had a fallout with Nadia at B2, i don't know why both of them are having a grudge but probably because of Nadia and her ex using the living room a week ago for their pleasure ? And Esmi doesn't approve of that ?

Sara, Nadia and Massi had it all planned out what they would do for the next three days

yep

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It would be interesting to know what Karma and Sara said to each other now in the kitchen (8.22pm) as well as a big hug. Sara tried to kiss Karma but she didn't accept

What I could understand, it was the video that she watched a relative who passed away his birthday in the days She mentioned in earlier today that she has lost 2 related ones for the past 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1