B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

I mentioned it because Karma is not that loose as she will only do what she wants, its not like she has no restraint whatsoever. 

so she loosely does what she wants!  restraint has nothing to do with it when it comes to letting any guy or girl feel you up all over

30 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Neys guy has moved in permamently. Scary!!!

That also means he will use up Neyts bed that Aziza should get while she is away. He should be shown the door

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I mentioned it because Karma is not that loose as she will only do what she wants, its not like she has no restraint whatsoever. 

Everything that you guys wouldn't see happening has happened... what you continue to believe in amazes me but I'll stop now... it will become clearer soon.

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Everything that you guys wouldn't see happening has happened... what you continue to believe in amazes me but I'll stop now... it will become clearer soon.

I will not stop defending Karma until SHE proves me wrong!! She is my favourite girl! She hasn't beaten Tani, but she is sadly history:

• Upvote 1

it would be wise of RLC to give that boy a permanent place in B4, the girls like him and he is already the center of everything, besides, he is a nice guy, not as much of a jerk as the others

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Non smetterò di difendere Karma finché LEI non mi dimostrerà che ho torto!! Lei è la mia ragazza preferita! Non ha battuto Tani, ma purtroppo è storia passata:

Like you I will always believe in the genuineness of Karma even if for a moment, the evening of the tub with the idiot ED, I had doubted. She has shown that she is in control of herself and of others too. She's always the one who dictates the rules. Does she let herself be touched? She's right, she keeps us glued to the screen and creates views and for her it's money. Thanks Karma

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I will not stop defending Karma until SHE proves me wrong!! She is my favourite girl! She hasn't beaten Tani, but she is sadly history:

of course you should do that but keep in mind that B4 is a brothel and you know who lives in a brothel

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the idiot ED walked away from Karma because he isn't up to par. Let's not forget that these days he is organizing a trip to Amsterdam with someone even if I heard a name mentioned: Aliona, could it be? And let's not forget that Nadia left and since yesterday she and Sara have gotten closer again. It will be tough, especially for Sara, but in the end Karma will win

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

of course you should do that but keep in mind that B4 is a brothel and you know who lives in a brothel

A Brothel i think not, there would have to be a continues stream of different guys coming in and having sex with different girls all the time.

This does not happen here. 

I've had enough of this rubbish, i have better things to do.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

A Brothel i think not, there would have to be a continues stream of different guys coming in and having sex with different girls all the time.

This does not happen here. 

I've had enough of this rubbish, i have better things to do.

Sulzer, it's a waste of time, these guys are obviously

far from reality, living in their own world.

• Like 2

Yesterday what happened with Seda and all the discussions that happened in B4 was the closest we have gotten to real life in RLC. Of course, i don't wish what was going on with Seda to happen to anyone, being sidelined and ignored by the rest of the members is cruel and fucks you mentally but it was good to see a real life encounter happening yesterday

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1