B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yesterday what happened with Seda and all the discussions that happened in B4 was the closest we have gotten to real life in RLC. Of course, i don't wish what was going on with Seda to happen to anyone, being sidelined and ignored by the rest of the members is cruel and fucks you mentally but it was good to see a real life encounter happening yesterday

yes, very very cruel!

12 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

A Brothel i think not, there would have to be a continues stream of different guys coming in and having sex with different girls all the time.

This does not happen here. 

I've had enough of this rubbish, i have better things to do.

every new male resident finds several girls willing to lie on their backs for him... but apparently that is not clear to everyone

27 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I find it funny that people here think that Karma is like shy innocent girl who can't do wrong, she is sly as a fox, she knows exactly what she is doing with wolf and how far she wanna go with him.

Lots of posters are trying to 'shoehorn' her in the "skank" category here but it doesn't work when you look at the evidence. So then the fallback argument seems to be 'well thats whats going on in her mind so she is'   Seriously, you know that?

I like Karma and am somewhat bias about that, however aside from some groping, she is pretty tame, acting pretty decent considering the environment she has put herself into.

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Lots of posters are trying to 'shoehorn' her in the "skank" category here but it doesn't work when you look at the evidence. So then the fallback argument seems to be 'well thats whats going on in her mind so she is'   Seriously, you know that?

I like Karma and am somewhat bias about that, however aside from some groping, she is pretty tame, acting pretty decent considering the environment she has been put  chose to get into.

fixed it for you :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Yesterday what happened with Seda and all the discussions that happened in B4 was the closest we have gotten to real life in RLC. Of course, i don't wish what was going on with Seda to happen to anyone, being sidelined and ignored by the rest of the members is cruel and fucks you mentally but it was good to see a real life encounter happening yesterday

Yes it was but it did not deal with the root problem just the outer superficial. Therefore she still suffers alone with this mystery condition.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, moules a dit :

Thank you.  Even though her bio says she is a friend of Aziza, I think that is an exaggeration.  At best, she may be an acquaintance of Aziza.  There seems to be limited interaction between them.  Compare that to Daytona and Sara.  Sara apparently knows Daytona from St. Petersburg, and she allowed Daytona to attach himself to her.  So much that he was/is called the Tick.  Now, Daytona is more independent.  I daresay Daytona now has a better relationship with the other B-4 participants than did B-7s early set of  male participants.

Maybe RLC called Seda & Aziza "friends" just in their communication to us, as a matter of speaking, only because they gave them the same room?

To me, it doesn't seem like both girls knew each other beforehand. At most, very superficially. And any relationship they had (if any) quickly went sour after Seda joined RLC. 

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Looks like idiot ED went out dancing with some girl. This he said to someone who asked where he was. Since Karma is with the others, it is excluded that it is her

ed can't dance

• Haha 1