B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Dann hat Mass mehr Einsicht, als ich dachte, aber er selbst ist der größte Verbreiter

stimme zu das Mass die größte Gefahr für Verbreitung ist.

25 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Malgré l'attention tardive de certains colocataires, SEDA ne s'en sortira pas toute seule. Sa présence en B4 est une anomalie,le RECRUTEUR RLC est grandement coupable d'avoir accepté cette fille sans en connaître le dossier médical.

SEDA représente un danger réel pour ses voisins et pour elle même.Je comprends AZIZA qui a trouvé refuge chez KARMA . Les vidéos enregistrées apportent des preuves irréfutables de troubles neurologiques dont soufre SEDA.

ADMINISTRATEURS DE REALLIFECAM  :  ATTENDEZ -VOUS QU' UN DRAME SURVIENNE POUR BOUGER VOTRE CUL ?

Thx Smetana. How do you make RLC take action?

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Please google hizophrenia. You don't need to make a deep dive at all, and you'll see she has the large number of symptoms and its shocking.

Obviously I am not a doctor but I have a little knowledge about this and this is too hard to ignore.

Hizophrenia or schizophrenia?

il y a 4 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

Merci Smetana. Comment faire agir RLC ?

BOG est intervenu hier ,sans doute à la demande des locataires. Si il est vraiment responsable de la branche BARCELONAISE c'est a lui  d'alerter ses supérieurs de ce drame.

Je m'autorise d'adresser COPIE DE MON POST par  mail à RLC.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Please google schizophrenia . You don't need to make a deep dive at all, and you'll see she has the large number of symptoms and its shocking.

Obviously I am not a doctor but I have a little knowledge about this and this is too hard to ignore.

Edit: spelling

No you're not a doctor. I have two family members with that horrible disease you have no idea what you are talking about.  Stay in your lane.

2 hours ago, Sacha-Alex said:

She ( Seda ) moved outside with Aziza almost 1hour ago seems with Karma and Massimo too.. Aziza wastrying to talk to her and from what I was able to understand Seda was talking about zombies she was saying they take control over me..

Zombies are schizophrenic, imagining stuff.

That's a very severe decease.