Sweetheart Nora

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I give it a few weeks. If nothing happens in this boring apartment, (besides some teasing)  I cancel my premium membership. I'm sick of being toyed with. Fucking money grabbers  >:(

I agree The tall one is the only one who takes a shower more than once a week. I doubt we will ever see anything more than some quick flashing.

Marta and David act more like brother and sister the boy friend and girl friend. I only see her flash her tits once in a week and that was only for a second.

I know it early but it sure looks boring to me.

Well, I give it a few weeks. If nothing happens in this boring apartment, (besides some teasing)  I cancel my premium membership. I'm sick of being toyed with. Fucking money grabbers  >:(

I agree The tall one is the only one who takes a shower more than once a week. I doubt we will ever see anything more than some quick flashing.

Marta and David act more like brother and sister the boy friend and girl friend. I only see her flash her tits once in a week and that was only for a second.

The most annoying thing is that they do nothing, at their own pace, but they hide when they finally do something !!!! I did not know Russian girls so prudish to even hide their breasts !!! nora has shown topless in the bathroom today, this is it already !!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

The most annoying thing is that they do nothing, at their own pace, but they hide when they finally do something !!!! I did not know Russian girls so prudish to even hide their breasts !!! nora has shown topless in the bathroom today, this is it already !!!!

remember rlc have choose the moment when nora had take a bath for put the appart online,it's not a hazard,

rlc do always that and after nothing,j have not fall in this trap one more time.

someone have see again the girl with red dress the first day in diana appartment?rlc have pay this girl for make the show.

I agree with all of you but the fact is, this is not a Rated PG or Rated TV14 website, if it were we would not be paying good money to be on it.  This is an X-Rated website with hardly anything to see!  There is only a few apartments where you see anything and it's getting old!!  RLC needs to change their ways and do something about the lack of X-Rated antics and make the apartments start putting out!!!  They are raping their paying customers on a monthly basis!!!!  RLC needs to change the current situation or quit charging money!!

Now you know when they add premium appartments more than likely it's crap. RLC thinks all these extra

features with motions and multi cams are worth $15 extra and the rest of this garbage they are doing us a favor and adding it like a bonus. They should be paying us to watch this discusting and filthy Marta and David. Their bedroom looks like they had been robbed. They make Katya and Ruslan look like neat freaks.

And then they figured they will make ton of money because everybody is going to see 4 girls living together and jump at the chance to sign up for premium and it worked. Right away I knew there was no chance of anything exciting happening because they are not couples and don't know anyone to bring guests

over. Nora and Kiko's appartment was more exciting than this place and they would put me to sleep.

They just combined Big Brother and Israely webcam concept together except for the big difference.

There were actually masturbation and sex involved unlike this place where it seems like the girls are so bored to death they don't want to be there. If you have insomnia and need to sleep, you know what to do.

Now you know when they add premium appartments more than likely it's crap. RLC thinks all these extra

features with motions and multi cams are worth $15 extra and the rest of this garbage they are doing us a favor and adding it like a bonus. They should be paying us to watch this discusting and filthy Marta and David. Their bedroom looks like they had been robbed. They make Katya and Ruslan look like neat freaks.

And then they figured they will make ton of money because everybody is going to see 4 girls living together and jump at the chance to sign up for premium and it worked. Right away I knew there was no chance of anything exciting happening because they are not couples and don't know anyone to bring guests

over. Nora and Kiko's appartment was more exciting than this place and they would put me to sleep.

They just combined Big Brother and Israely webcam concept together except for the big difference.

There were actually masturbation and sex involved unlike this place where it seems like the girls are so bored to death they don't want to be there. If you have insomnia and need to sleep, you know what to do.

pueden engañar una vez pero no dos , yo pique el anzuelo de las 4 chicas , pero el mes que viene no pienso pagar , a no ser que cambie mucho la cosa .

serg, very well said and something needs to change on RLC!!!

All we are doing is bitching on the site and RLC is not really gonna do anything if we still continue to pay. if everyone canceled the premium then they might get the message. if only one member cancels it is no loss to them but if more than one canceled then it can send a stronger message to them that we are not happy with what they are offering in this boring apartments where girls tend to hide their body when they shower and dress in other rooms etc.. Always on their fucking phones. hell the brunette in Nora's apartment wakes up with the phone in her hand.

This couples stay there for the free rent and the payments they recieve and that might be what happened with Nora.. she might have seperated from kiko and she just came back to RLC to live rent free and get free money and not do much.

That's just my opinion..

Guest bobbyjoe

serg, very well said and something needs to change on RLC!!!

for see something change on rlc,the guys need stop to pay this shit premium membership

but not sure that's change because many guys thinking with his dick  and not whith his brain.