Sweetheart Nora

I agree The tall one is the only one who takes a shower more than once a week. I doubt we will ever see anything more than some quick flashing.

How often do you think they should take a shower? Sofie has so far been in the shower twice a day, every day. Lilu once a day, every day. Nora once in the bath during the whole time. Do you see nudity depends on how much you have time to watch and when.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a distraction from the current level of anger, did anyone else see Nora get a bowl of soup today. At least I think it was soup from a very large pan in the refrigerator.

One more comment. I agree Nora could go a long time without sex, but my recollection was Kiko was not sexual at all. I recall some incidents when Nora had to beg him for sex. Even a couple of times when she would cry because he was not interested. Once in the sack he treated her well.

All we are doing is bitching on the site and RLC is not really gonna do anything if we still continue to pay. if everyone canceled the premium then they might get the message. if only one member cancels it is no loss to them but if more than one canceled then it can send a stronger message to them that we are not happy with what they are offering in this boring apartments where girls tend to hide their body when they shower and dress in other rooms etc.. Always on their fucking phones. hell the brunette in Nora's apartment wakes up with the phone in her hand.

This couples stay there for the free rent and the payments they recieve and that might be what happened with Nora.. she might have seperated from kiko and she just came back to RLC to live rent free and get free money and not do much.

That's just my opinion..

nora and Kiko was one of the most welded couples rlc, and I think playing away and taking are still together ... for the rest, you are right !!! I do not understand that girls who have signed with rlc hidden cameras !!!! I do not want rlc recruits sluts and bitches just for show, but a girl takes a shower in her back to us for 2 weeks is making fun of the world !!! the agreements between the inhabitants and rlc should be clearer !!! you pay your rent, but you forget completely cameras !!! I do not think his private life, a girl turns, encrusted bust in her wardrobe !!! (the scope of the open door, to block the camera, it is every day !!!)

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I'm sure I'm not saying anything that all of you don't know already but...

RLC does not promise anything - all it says on the FAQ is its just people living normal lives.  Because you all expect something "interesting" to happen doesn't mean that it will.

You pay your money and you take your chance.  No-one forced anyone to join, standard or premium.

I agree that both premium apartments are disappointing and certainly not worth the extra money but that was the chance I took when I paid my money.

So no bitching from me - if its anyones fault its the individual's not RLC.

What is normal life (or real life)? I think it is normal that at the beginning feared to be seen naked at cameras. This has been seen many times, but in most cases soreness has fallen when they have been given time.

I think Sofie trying hard to overcome her fears. She looks agony, not at all relaxed in the bathroom, but despite that she is standing in the front of a mirror, either naked or bare breasts cleaning her face and washing her teeth, as she just did, even she had a possibility to put on a shirt or hide to a towel. Lily does not try.

For me, one voyeurism fascination is that I must to wait for the realization of matters. But when I succeed after a long waiting to see what I want, it is really rewarding. I got tired quickly eg. Diana & Efim, but I followed closely Katya & Ruslan to the end.

What is normal life (or real life)? I think it is normal that at the beginning feared to be seen naked at cameras. This has been seen many times, but in most cases soreness has fallen when they have been given time.

I think Sofie trying hard to overcome her fears. She looks agony, not at all relaxed in the bathroom, but despite that she is standing in the front of a mirror, either naked or bare breasts cleaning her face and washing her teeth, as she just did, even she had a possibility to put on a shirt or hide to a towel. Lily does not try.

For me, one voyeurism fascination is that I must to wait for the realization of matters. But when I succeed after a long waiting to see what I want, it is really rewarding. I got tired quickly eg. Diana & Efim, but I followed closely Katya & Ruslan to the end.

pienso lo mismo , diana y efim ni los miro , pero uno se cansa de esperar , y mas si no sabe que es lo que espera ¿ estas chicas son lesbianas ? o no son

pienso lo mismo , diana y efim ni los miro , pero uno se cansa de esperar , y mas si no sabe que es lo que espera ¿ estas chicas son lesbianas ? o no son

I do not expect lesbian sex, they are not lesbians. I expect that they will win their fears and dare to be as there would not be cameras. I do not expect this apartment to have anykind of sex, and I do not believe even uncovered masturbation. Sure, it would be a big plus.

I do not expect lesbian sex, they are not lesbians. I expect that they will win their fears and dare to be as there would not be cameras. I do not expect this apartment to have anykind of sex, and I do not believe even uncovered masturbation. Sure, it would be a big plus.

If your going to see any sex action in this apartment, masturbation would likely be what happens. Just hopefully it's in the open instead of under the covers.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

What is normal life (or real life)?

Well, RLC can never be "normal" - after all at any one time there are thousands of people watching your every move.  This is not normal and can never be. 

To some extent all of the RLC inmates are "acting" and all are very aware they are being watched. Its very, very difficult to relax and "be yourself" in such circumstances and there are few who can do it.    Time is needed to adjust and some need more than others. Some never get there.

Mia clearly couldn't stand the strain and she is not on her own.  How many of us could stand it?

Very few, I bet.

What is normal life (or real life)?

Well, RLC can never be "normal" - after all at any one time there are thousands of people watching your every move.  This is not normal and can never be. 

To some extent all of the RLC inmates are "acting" and all are very aware they are being watched. Its very, very difficult to relax and "be yourself" in such circumstances and there are few who can do it.    Time is needed to adjust and some need more than others. Some never get there.

Mia clearly couldn't stand the strain and she is not on her own.  How many of us could stand it?

Very few, I bet.

I think they should take this as a stage, not home. Basically you are on stage all the time you are in the flat and the part consists in forgetting about the cams and act almost naturally. So to live in these circumstances you should need some skills, at least be naturally exhibitionist, and if you are used to stages even better.

When I read this forum I think I have to leave this message.

Friends do not forget to live your life, the fantasy can totally destroy your life. Ok Nora is a young woman full of charm, she's smart and subtle but you have you see this young woman that you meet every day in the street without really paying attention to it? She is probably just as charming and pleasant as Nora ...

Well said.......... hmmmm....why am I still on here??????

If I speak in this way it is because this trap is like sugar, it is already addict until you have tasted ... I'm not spared too ...

Look at David, that somewhere we are not a bit like him in front of his games console making faces, moving like a toxicoman missing or in full trip?

Ok this comparison is quite violent about him, he is the high level of no life !

;D ;D ;D ;D

Nothing will ever change if we just sit back and take it!  I forget exactly what someone said about RLC not promising us/we anything, but I can honestly say that this is a voyeur website and only a handful are participating.....just saying.  RLC is making the bucks at our expense and quite personally I feel it should be a crime for what they are doing.  I'm sure there are quite a few of you that do not agree with me and that is fine, but if you really sit down and think about it you will agree that for the money you are paying and what the site truly is.......we have had the wool pulled over our eyes, and yes....it might be our fault and as someone else said we need to quit paying for it and lining the pockets of the people that really don't give a shit about what RLC represents!!!