Sweetheart Nora

I seriously doubt there will be any surprises here. Even if one of them decide to masturbate it will be under

the covers and nothing will be seen but more than likely they will do it on the toilet without any cameras.

Unless they start hooking up with guys when they go out to the dance clubs every night it will be like a monestery. And even if they do meet someone they will go to their place instead so that they don't have to deal with cameras. Nora has been part of the project and fucked before and even she doesn't act the part and I don't expect excitement from the other 2 girls either except for occasional nudity in bathroom shower.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I seriously doubt there will be any surprises here. Even if one of them decide to masturbate it will be under

the covers and nothing will be seen but more than likely they will do it on the toilet without any cameras.

Unless they start hooking up with guys when they go out to the dance clubs every night it will be like a monestery. And even if they do meet someone they will go to their place instead so that they don't have to deal with cameras. Nora has been part of the project and fucked before and even she doesn't act the part and I don't expect excitement from the other 2 girls either except for occasional nudity in bathroom shower.

Serg, you are probably right - but I will keep living in hope until my premium membership runs out.

We have had surprises in the past - the guests at Dasha/Demid, the famous "girl in the red dress" and the guests in the living room at Diana/Efim, all outsiders that "performed" in one way or another - and there must have been others.

However I agree that this is somehow different - in the time I have been a member here, having an all heterosexual girl apartment is a new thing.  Its very interesting to see how the relationships have grown between the girls and the three of them now appear to be good friends.

But whether they will have an on-camera physical relationship with outsiders is unlikely for the very reasons you specify.

With the guests it wasn't really a surprise since we knew nothing about them prior to form any opinions.

D&D guests were the best and would have been a great addition to the project. I would pay to watch them.

These girls have not shown anything even remotely to indicate there will be any sexual activity happening.

Even their conversations are boring and you can trust me on that. I have no interest watching them play on laptops and phones all day then take a nap and go out having fun clubbing away from the cameras and then come home and sleep. And as far as nudity once you have seen them naked there is no more mystery.

Will have to say the past month have been very dissapointing and lacking any kind of excitement and entertainment. The lesbians have been the most pleasant surprise. I will agree with you that there is always hope for the 3 girls just because we never expected lesbians to have a threesome especially the way they started so you never know for sure, but the whole setup and the makeup of girls doesn't look

promising to me going forward. It's by far the most boring place, but I expected it and not really surprised.