B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You cant change his mind. Just as you cant change the rest of the "tin-foli" club here.

Cant keep a good man down. I thought it would be the weekend before we see him socializing again as he said to people but here he is. Someone mentioned on here a while back about low hanging fruit. Mass is here to see if any is ready for picking

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

I listened for a while with a program that allows you to filter out rubbish, but even then it is very difficult, she talks to and about people we don't know and have nothing to do with RLC, but she also complains about Aziz to someone, apparently Aziz ran away from the room or the kitchen a few times when she came in and there is also a lot of gibberish language that just doesn't make any sense or it must be a dialect.

Later in the shower room she say to the mirror, you're sweet

I know it's not much but she's just crazy, listening also means watching and I don't like looking at her.

Thanks 

What if instead of Massimo we had a Spanish, American or French guy? 

From my understanding (of course speculations ...) we should not forget that all other tenants in the Villas come from countries who still look at the "West" with eyes wide open: they still have this fascination towards western countries. 

Even a normal guy as Massimo who places credit cards or something like that by phone, nothing more, turns out to be an Italian Elon Musk to the eyes of Aziza who met him in his huge office ...

For anybody living in the western world, Massimo dresses ok, as many like him all around us; may be being Italian/European he cares a little bit more than a typical America but I do not see anything exceptional in that, and this because I live in the western side of the world (as opposite to Russia or Ukraine). 

Moreover these girls (and boys) come from difficult situations: a war and big economic difficulties; we should never forget that.

JMHO

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Murfy said:

He can be with Sara again,  can’t catch whatever they already have twice😁.  He’s going to give it to the whole cast tho👍. Sharing is caring around this crew.

Can't catch anything if they keep their legs closed.  

44 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

What makes you think that Seda could not be in debt to RLC. You probably also noticed Karma counting the money she received from Bogdan on her bed. Seda will have received the same amount and will probably have to work off the money or give it back.

Are you for real?

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Can't catch anything if they keep their legs closed.  

Cats out of the bag tho.  Gonna be a sad look for the next B4 girl that sleeps with him (there will be one…. Gotta get those clicks) knowing that he got a dirty dick.  But hey, they got a drug now u can take and have sex even with HIV, just look at the commercials.🤣

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

Cats out of the bag tho.  Gonna be a sad look for the next B4 girl that sleeps with him (there will be one…. Gotta get those clicks) knowing that he got a dirty dick.  But hey, they got a drug now u can take and have sex even with HIV, just look at the commercials.🤣

Do you have proof that he's got "a dirty dick" or that anyone got HIV as you suggest? Or are you just making up stories to feed your stupidity or your hatred towards him?