B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Tonight might be the night where no guy will visit B4, it's been a while, Wolf and Massi on a run somewhere else

You spoke too soon there is a guy there now.

It was posted, maybe by FZ, that Dayana was having a video chat with a guy with a hair bun, and there was speculation that he had arranged for Dayana stay in B-2.  IIRC, he is supposed to be a club manager.  So maybe he is a Barcelona recruiter for RLC.

And if Bogdan's statement to Nelly about the return of Aziza is correct, this guy has more RLC power than Bogdan

Yes, you say true words, now she is not doing so well either (sick) but you are right whether Sara has changed, as I have often said, will see if there is another evening where there is alcohol and sara drinks too much and then maybe takes a joint or something to see if she changes again or not.

That's why I agree with you that Karma should take a cooler approach, because as you can see when Sara is sober, it's really fun to see the two of them.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I love how when RLC is in a "deadzone" they offer $14.95/7day subs,remove the blur from the cams,leave free cams open longer than usual etc 🤣🤣🤣

Website is loading super fast, so that is also a good indication of how things are going for them.  They let some of the best girls leave and replaced them with what we have,  keeping the tick (Noballs), and a bunch of new boyfriends.