B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

It's hilarious that just one week ago Sara playfully called him a "pussy destroyer" 😆....she's complaining about someone seeing her fuck Massi....guess she doesn't know about hotscopes.net and RLC Replay  🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

95% of content on here is speculation and it is precisely that that keeps this forum going, because people talk and have different opinions/desires and that will never change.   

No Way Lol GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It's hilarious that just one week ago Sara playfully called him a "pussy destroyer" 😆....she's complaining about someone seeing her fuck Massi....guess she doesn't know about hotscopes.net and RLC Replay  🤣🤣

She has only herself to blame, her own fault.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Massi doesnt understand what he did wrong, he keeps saying I dont understand. Now they all left him alone at the table lol.

Massimo constantly interrupts Karma, who patiently tries

to explain the matter to him. Instead he forces his arguments.

I think they are throwing him out of B4 for good,

and he doesn't get it, just plays the victim.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I repeat that about a month ago, one morning in the kitchen, Karma confided these almost exact words to Sara: "It's a wonderful period, in the last 15 days my life has completely changed and I'm happy. He and I have managed to be a "single spirituality and we will love each other for the rest of our lives. The problem is that when he is away he doesn't write or reply and at night when we have given each other the pleasure we were looking for he returns to his wife: it's humiliating." Unfortunately I had a video of these 10 minutes collected at a time when Lali left them alone but I had problems with the computer so I lost everything. The translation is almost correct because that morning there wasn't much background noise. You may believe it or not, however, Karma has repeated many times that he is married and even the morning after the two days of vacation that he was in the villa he told Daytona that he had left to spend a month abroad and that in any case he wanted to close because he he didn't intend to leave his wife

Yes, so he is married then, and this should be enough proof for those who doubt he is married when Karma has said several times he is married. I don't like Karma as you know but she should look for someone better suited for her, not someone else's husband who treats her like a bit on the side. I am not sure why she moans about feeling humiliated, she is the one seeing a married man, she should be ashamed of her behaviour and choice of men. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Sara is accusing Massi of showing someone the video of them having sex, he's denying it! Sara is pissed, just told him "he's disgusting to her" 😆  doesn't she know THOUSANDS of people saw her get fucked?! Lol 

Yes, but his videos are close-up shots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Yes, so he is married then, and this should be enough proof for those who doubt he is married when Karma has said several times he is married. I don't like Karma as you know but she should look for someone better suited for her, not someone else's husband who treats her like a bit on the side. I am not sure why she moans about feeling humiliated, she is the one seeing a married man, she should be ashamed of her behaviour and choice of men. Thanks. 

That's actually way I feel about it too and I like Karma.

• Upvote 1