B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The problem is Karma was disappointed when Sara neglected her and now Karma is doing the same shit even though Sara is doing everything she can to improve her relationship with Karma.

I like Karma too but I think this is really bad from her at the moment (sorry guys but we have to look at the reality)

you are looking in the wrong place

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

ok tantra guy whats with the sucking and fucking i dont think thats tantra lol very interesting 

i call this sex with tantra on the side  

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

The idiot ED's transfer is the result of Karma's behavior, them in B4, Karma in bed and Sara in the gym with Daytona. They would do well to kick everyone out, first of all empty and close B7, the worst damage to RLC in the last two years

i could not agree more!!!

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

That's exactly what I mean thank you Sulzer it has nothing to do with a relationship between sara and karma, but simply that karma gives her a sense of security and she realises that she doesn't need alcohol or drugs.

you are an alcoholic for rlc, one minute you say your gone and you apparently never leave

4 minutes ago, rj281 said:

i call this sex with tantra on the side  

He is useless, spends an hour with foreplay and shags for two minutes and then chucks his custard the Johnny. His wife...if he is married is not missing a thing, and if Karma finds this meaningful, then she should think again, he is merely using and exploiting her for his brainwashed crap with the mortar and pestle and all the rest of the whacko crap. This is fucking laughable...he was feeding her like a child earlier. I think he's been watching the film '9 and a half weeks' for way too long, but it just doesn't cut the mustard and cannot re-enact it. This is more like Animal Farm. He also seems keen to show his arsehole on cam 3-3 and it certainly looks like he's had more than toilet roll up that backdoor.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He is useless, spends an hour with foreplay and shags for two minutes and then chucks his custard the Johnny. His wife...if he is married is not missing a thing, and if Karma finds this meaningful, then she should think again, he is merely using and exploiting her for his brainwashed crap with the mortar and pestle and all the rest of the whacko crap. This is fucking laughable...he was feeding her like a child earlier. I think he's been watching the film '9 and a half weeks' for way too long, but it just doesn't cut the mustard and cannot re-enact it. This is more like Animal Farm. He also seems keen to show his arsehole on cam 3-3 and it certainly looks like he's had more than toilet roll up that backdoor.  

uses tantra to lure people like karma and she loves him or it but she better think about what ahe got into before its too late when he leaves her and dont return sex is one thing tantra another so shes been lured in.

Just now, rj281 said:

uses tantra to lure people like karma and she loves him or it but she better think about what ahe got into before its too late when he leaves her and dont return sex is one thing tantra another so shes been lured in.

If he is married, then he will return to his wife, she is his bit on the side and she is just infatuated with him and may be brainwashed, this for me is all staged for RLC, it's fake. I did laugh when Karma recently said she feels humiliated when he doesn't contact her. She is quick to forget she is seeing another woman's husband...again if true that he is married, and she whines about feeling humiliated...unbelievable.   

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

hmm interesting verbiage, can't say i agree with your thinking on what's meaningful for her, i have always thought that was for the person living it.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

hmm interesting verbiage, can't say i agree with you thinking what's meaningful for her, i have always thought that was for the person living it.

Well, it's like everything on cam isn't it...what one might see on cam might be different to what another person sees, and based on what you have said then all the girls enjoyed getting railed by Massi before the big fallout...but apparently, he's an abuser and molesterer...which is waaaaay off the mark and absolutely laughable. Like I always say...it's the speculation and opinion of forum members that literally keeps these forums going.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, it's like everything on cam isn't it...what one might see on cam might be different to what another person sees, and based on what you have said then all the girls enjoyed getting railed by Massi before the big fallout...but apparently, he's an abuser and molesterer...which is waaaaay off the mark and absolutely laughable. Like I always say...it's the speculation and opinion of forum members that literally keeps these forums going.  

if by all the girls you mean sluts like lali, sara, aziza, cecilia and the like, give me a freaking break!

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

if by all the girls you mean sluts like lali, sara, aziza, cecilia and the like, give me a freaking break!

You forgot Nadia...let's face it, they are all sluts lusting after cock, and that's why many love B4 and whoever gets railed in it, including those who are in it right as we speak, tenant or not. There is nothing more to it, there is no story...it's for young people to come together and fuck on cam...it's not rocket science.  

• Upvote 1