B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

This doesn't make sense to me.

100% sure he knows, there are cameras in B4.

99% sure he knows, the videos ends up at sex sites.

99% sure he's aware, that someone will recognize him.

So he can't be a married man with a kid, cheating, impossible.

Marriage is just a certificate, in reality doesn't necessarily mean they are still together. In fact it would be most surprising if they now were. 

Why would you have an affair on camera. It makes no sence to do that as the risks of exposure are very high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So ich muß ins bett scheiß schnee, ich werd mogen im tage sehen ob der topic schon voll ist und gute nacht jungs

Süsse Träume,

19 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

If this continues, she will end up like Seda.

Leaving the project you mean right...what a fabulous plan, thumbs up from me. Btw mental health is nothing to joke about or be laughed at shockingly...but people will be people. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

To be honest, you are correct, but I do feel RLC isn't the right place for her to follow her dream...of being with matey boy and her beliefs and she is clearly a follower for me...she leads nobody, not even herself. RLC is only a stop-gap in her life until she leaves, and I don't think it will be too long before she ends her assignment with RLC and departs. 

If by her own words she came here to experiment with different things. Then that will now have run its course if only one thing matters and that's this guy.

10 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Today, a lot of clever things are finally being said in the forum again. But again, it's a multi-variable equation that allows for both (a) and (b) as a solution.

Well...until Karma reappeared earlier today this forum has been quite peaceful for all but as soon as she shows up, the obsessers appear...and here we are again, although it does appear more and more people are starting to see through this whole Tantra rubbish and that he is becomes a bad influence on her but she in brainwashed and has allowed it to happen. they are as bad and as boring as each other. I thought Karma was better than this rubbish. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She is completely besotted with him, and is blind to anything else it seems. She is under his spell now for sure.

Not even been ignored for long period was enough to put her off him when it should have raised alarm bells.

It's similar to the blind leading the blind.  :biggrin:

kind GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

If by her own words she came here to experiment with different things. Then that will now have run its course if only one thing matters and that's this guy.

Agreed, well said.