B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She only have eyes for him, she is clearly in love, makes her forget everything else. But she will be back hanging out with the others when he is gone im sure.

I really hope your right.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

I don't think leaving the project will save her from him more like push her further into his world.

Maybe you're underestimating Karma here a little.

She's obviously very into the Tantra thing with him,

not necessarily his personality.

She doesn't seem that submissive to him. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I don't think leaving the project will save her from him more like push her further into his world.

To be honest, you are correct, but I do feel RLC isn't the right place for her to follow her dream...of being with matey boy and her beliefs and she is clearly a follower for me...she leads nobody, not even herself. RLC is only a stop-gap in her life until she leaves, and I don't think it will be too long before she ends her assignment with RLC and departs. 

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Wenn er noch da ist, gehe ich davon aus, dass sie das Projekt in ein paar Tagen, am Wochenende, verlassen wird. Die ersten drei Monate verstreichen, damit er sie davon überzeugen kann, zu gehen und so zu vermeiden, erneut im Internet aufzutauchen, mit dem Risiko, dass Freunde, Bekannte und Ehefrau herausfinden, was sie tut, falls sie es noch nicht getan haben.

Heute wird endlich einmal wieder viel Kluges im Forum gesagt. Aber es ist auch hier eine Gleichung mit mehreren Variablen, die sowohl ( a) und ( b ) als Lösung zulassen.

Just now, northguy said:

Maybe you're underestimating Karma here a little.

She's obviously very into the Tantra thing with him,

not necessarily his personality.

She doesn't seem that submissive to him. 

Im not so sure from what I've seen at times is worrying but he doesn't have any personality so it can't be that she is attracted to.

He may be a man of little words but it's what words he is using that probably has her hooked.

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

avoid appearing on the internet again with the risk that friends, acquaintances and wife will discover what she is doing, if they haven't already done so.

This doesn't make sense to me.

100% sure he knows, there are cameras in B4.

99% sure he knows, the videos ends up at sex sites.

99% sure he's aware, that someone will recognize him.

So he can't be a married man with a kid, cheating, impossible.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

It's amazing what guys show up in this villa. She should know that he is leaving her, just as he left his wife.

If he is married and can do whatever it is to his wife behind her back then he will have no problem leaving this exploited and infatuated girl called Karma. She is completely brainwashed by him. 

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Questo non ha senso per me.

Sicuro al 100% che lo sappia, ci sono telecamere in B4.

Sicuro al 99% di saperlo, i video finiscono nei siti di sesso.

È sicuro al 99% che sia consapevole che qualcuno lo riconoscerà.

Quindi non può essere un uomo sposato con un figlio, tradimento, impossibile.

I also thought that he had invented the story about his wife, just to avoid commitment but it seems that Karma fell for it with both feet.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Im not so sure from what I've seen at times is worrying but he doesn't have any personality so it can't be that she is attracted to.

He may be a man of little words but it's what words he is using that probably has her hooked.

Yeah, maybe it's more his philosophy of Tantra, she's into.

Agree on the poor personality.

I'll give you, this is strange.