B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Die Verlegung des Idioten ED ist das Ergebnis von Karmas Verhalten, sie in B4, Karma im Bett und Sara im Fitnessstudio mit Daytona. Sie täten gut daran, alle rauszuschmeißen, zunächst einmal B7 zu leeren und zu schließen, was den schlimmsten Schaden für RLC in den letzten zwei Jahren darstellt

Da ist viel Wahres daran.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She is completely besotted with him, and is blind to anything else it seems. She is under his spell now for sure.

Not even been ignored for long period was enough to put her off him when it should have raised alarm bells.

She knew he was going abroad for a month and hoped to change course but he made himself heard by telling her that he wanted to see her and she gave in without hesitation, it was enough to see the light of his eyes while he confided it to Aziza: unfortunately this is the worst outcome and it's hurting a lot. I say this because I think that even if he managed to leave her wife he would start to cheat on her

5 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Feeding like a baby .what's got a shit. Sorry I liked you but this idiot ain't no good for you  

The project isn't good for her either...she is infatuated with this nerd, and she is being exploited like the brainwashed child she is with this fake companionship and ridiculous partnership and piss poor shows they do together. Karma needs to leave the project ASAP to save herself from this nerd with her and from being exploited online to old men lusting after her on online forums.   

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I don't like him one bit I won't deny it, but the way he has transferred a change to Karma makes me not like her too. 

I can't watch them.

She only have eyes for him, she is clearly in love, makes her forget everything else. But she will be back hanging out with the others when he is gone im sure.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I don't like him one bit I won't deny it, but the way he has transferred a change to Karma makes me not like her too. 

I can't watch them.

They act like hippies,their whole vibe together is creepy 🤢

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ich glaube, dass Karmas Verliebtheit sehr gefährlich ist, denn aufgrund seiner Haltung, weil er ihre Dialoge nicht versteht, scheint er nicht mehr mit dem Kopf zu denken

Wenn das so weiter geht, ergeht es ihr wie Seda.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Das Projekt ist auch nicht gut für sie ... Sie ist in diesem Nerd vernarrt und wird ausgebeutet wie das gehirngewaschene Kind, das sie ist, mit dieser falschen Kameradschaft, dieser lächerlichen Partnerschaft und den beschissenen Shows, die sie zusammen machen. Karma muss das Projekt so schnell wie möglich verlassen, um sich vor diesem Nerd zu schützen und vor der Online-Ausbeutung durch alte Männer, die es in Online-Foren auf sie abgesehen haben.   

Wenn man doch ihre Worte in ihre Gedankenwelt einschleusen könnte und darauf hoffen könnte sie aus ihrem Trance-Zustand erlösen zu können. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sie hat nur Augen für ihn, sie ist offensichtlich verliebt, lässt sie alles andere vergessen. Aber sie wird wieder mit den anderen rumhängen, wenn er weg ist, da bin ich mir sicher.

Selbst wenn dieser Möchtegernguru körperlich abwesend ist , hoffentlich nicht erst nächste Woche, ist das ganze Denken und Handeln , ihre gesamte Vorstellungswelt, von ihm beherrscht.

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The project isn't good for her either...she is infatuated with this nerd, and she is being exploited like the brainwashed child she is with this fake companionship and ridiculous partnership and piss poor shows they do together. Karma needs to leave the project ASAP to save herself from this nerd with her and from being exploited online to old men lusting after her on online forums.   

I don't think leaving the project will save her from him more like push her further into his world.

• Like 2

If he is still around I predict she will leave the project within a few days, weekend. The first three months expire so he will convince her to leave and thus avoid appearing on the internet again with the risk that friends, acquaintances and wife will discover what she is doing, if they haven't already done so.