B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So Celia has officially joined the RLC..."I have a controlling boyfriend that keeps me on a short leash" club.  He's there tonight...she has done nothing interesting for the past few weeks since he read the riot act to her.

good for him!  if she wants to play the field she needs to drop this controlling boyfriend.  i can't believe he stayed with her if he actually found out that she had sex with massimo.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

good for him!  if she wants to play the field she needs to drop this controlling boyfriend.  i can't believe he stayed with her if he actually found out that she had sex with massimo.

Don't be so fucking stupid...he like the money.  He had her move from the villa so he could keep an eye on her.  If he wants her so bad, he should find a way to get her out of living in a room with three cameras on the internet...you know...support her better.  Instead, like so many of these freeloading losers we are subject to this shit.  Zebava is another current example of a loser boyfriend that allows this shit.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Don't be so fucking stupid...he like the money.  He had her move from the villa so he could keep an eye on her.  If he wants her so bad, he should find a way to get her out of living in a room with three cameras on the internet...you know...support her better.  Instead, like so many of these freeloading losers we are subject to this shit.  Zebava is another current example of a loser boyfriend that allows this shit.

good points!  i promise i won't try to be so stupid next time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Harley, you know by now, I hate people preaching morality on here...when it comes to RLC.

i'm not harley and no i didn't know how you felt about morality on here when it comes to rlc.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He didn't have her move anywhere.  RLC asked her if she would move to B1 so they could accomodate Daytona in B4.  Cecilia agreed.  Her boyfriend had nothing to do with it.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Ash1 said:

He didn't have her move anywhere.  RLC asked her if she would move to B1 so they could accomodate Daytona in B4.  Cecilia agreed.  Her boyfriend had nothing to do with it.

Bullshit