B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Anyway, they'll end up fucking in a few hours since that's how the B folks fix their issues lol

They may even get another girl to join them...marylin or maybe the bbw that's next to them on the couch 🤩

45 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Anyway, they'll end up fucking in a few hours since that's how the B folks fix their issues lol

You got it right, they are at it now 🙂

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Amalia and Mati warming up

It makes me laugh that these couples can't sleep somewhere else for one night without having sex. I must be getting old.

4 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Whether he's right or not, and I personally don't think he is otherwise he would have another approach, that's gaslighting 101 and a cunt move.

You said you don't know the context of the argument and you don't even know if he's right about what he says, but you know he's gaslighting right? Get fucking real. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You said you don't know the context of the argument and you don't even know if he's right about what he says, but you know he's gaslighting right? Get fucking real. 

If your being confronted with an argument and your first instinct is to lead someone into thinking they're fucking crazy and imagining things without even feeling remotely apologetic for the entire hour of the discussion, then yes that screams gaslighting.

Thanks for reminding me why I didn't post on these forums anymore.

• Upvote 2