B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Not a very exiting party at B7 tonight ! I hope the people get home before theyfall asleep:

It will likely end soon.  Nelly & Bogdan will be off too bed they're not very sociable with many.  

52 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did Tonya leave ??  Don't see her any more !! 

Yes she was just back in b1 some mins ago washing her pussy then out the door again.

Amalia letting the little shrimp have it in the kitchen...he seems upset that she couldn't get someone in the tub with her earlier,she told him she does what the fuck she wants!! 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Amalia letting the little shrimp have it in the kitchen...he seems upset that she couldn't get someone in the tub with her earlier,she told him she does what the fuck she wants!! 🤣🤣

I sense a breakup is coming soon for them.  

I don't know what the context of the argument is about, but at some point she told him she's feeling like he often puts some blame onto her (again not sure why) and he pretty much told her that if he doesn't explicitely says that she's at fault for something then it's all in her head, that she is imaginating things.

Whether he's right or not, and I personally don't think he is otherwise he would have another approach, that's gaslighting 101 and a cunt move.

15 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't know what the context of the argument is about, but at some point she told him she's feeling like he often puts some blame onto her (again not sure why) and he pretty much told her that if he doesn't explicitely says that she's at fault for something then it's all in her head, that she is imaginating things.

Whether he's right or not, and I personally don't think he is otherwise he would have another approach, that's gaslighting 101 and a cunt move.

Very good point👏.... something about always seemed douchey to me

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I sense a breakup is coming soon for them.  

And leave the easy RLC paycheck on the table??? Only if they're absent minded like ulyana 😆 

• Haha 1