B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

if you understood what she said to them in the kitchen

karma said it closed her ears she was feverish sore throat she wasn't feeling well

feverish sore throat? What did she do? 🤔

Devour Ice Cream GIF

I watched Karma and Aziza leave first thing yesterday morning, I believe with Wolf but I did not see him. Aziza's bag included her small pink make up bag so I assumed she was away over night. It's been said here earlier, with apparwnt authority, that the three were away seeking a venue for a special kinky fetish night away from this project. If that is true, along with the increased use of the garage, I will not spend another penny here. I have another 3 weeks to run and that will be it.

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

I watched Karma and Aziza leave first thing yesterday morning, I believe with Wolf but I did not see him. Aziza's bag included her small pink make up bacl so I assumed she was away over night. It's been said here earlier, with apparwnt authority, that the three were away seeking a venue for special kinky fetish night away from this project. If that is true, along with the increased use of the garage, I will not spend another penny here. I have another 3 weeks to run and that will be it.

i'm with you!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I wish there was an Olympics for jumping to conclusions, you motherfuckers would all get a Platinum medal... 

gary coleman wtf GIF

I fail to understand how people can even relate walking badly with having sex...especially in Karma's case...she's NEVER had a proper fuck...fucking pathetic reason coming from small minded people thinking with their dicks AGAIN. She's walking badly because she had sex...LMFAO, I've heard it all now...laughable.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

I watched Karma and Aziza leave first thing yesterday morning, I believe with Wolf but I did not see him. Aziza's bag included her small pink make up bag so I assumed she was away over night. It's been said here earlier, with apparwnt authority, that the three were away seeking a venue for a special kinky fetish night away from this project. If that is true, along with the increased use of the garage, I will not spend another penny here. I have another 3 weeks to run and that will be it.

You have to go to the same parties where they go to, then you'll have fun too 😉

Sexy Party GIF by Goldfingers Prague

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

am i not allowed to speculate what i think by the way she was walking?  then to go straight to bed when she gets home?  very uncharacteristic of her.

You can speculate whatever you want, if you read and comprehended what I said, I said that people on this forum jump to conclusions... i.e. speculate about events that they can't/didn't see and have no evidence for what that event even is, but state their "opinion" like it was fact... the very definition of jumping to conclusions...

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

You can speculate whatever you want, if you read and comprehended what I said, I said that people on this forum jump to conclusions... i.e. speculate about events that they can't/didn't see and have no evidence for what that event even is, but state their "opinion" like it was fact... the very definition of jumping to conclusions...

in this environment of rlc and this forum being about rlc, that's what people do.  don't take it so personal, go to an oxygen bar and get a couple of hits.  it will do you wonders!

well about some things you can only speculate what sara is doing with aziza and the guys in the garage, because it has been proven many times that they go there to smoke a joint or something.

it's easy to speculate that the girls will take drugs again, as far as the guy is concerned i don't know if it's bruno and if he likes to use substances from time to time

well anyway i'm off for now, if people think like sara that they need their drugs again (otherwise sara would never go to the garage if she wasn't planning to use drugs)

• Like 1

il y a 17 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Est-ce que Bruno est celui avec Sara ?

oui C'EST BRUNO QUI EST RENTRE AVEC SARA , FIOR ET AZIZA ET PUIS ILS SONT DEJA DANS LA GARAGE REJOINT PAR DAYTONA

LA MERDE TOTALE EST DE RETOUR §§§

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

these are just speculations what is written here. No one knows for sure. 🤷‍♂️ You don't have to take everything here seriously 😉

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

• Upvote 1