B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

9 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Previously with Milena Nadia went to the Greek Island of Mykonos.  Most of the Greek Islands including Mykonos will be deserted of tourists in Winter so highly unlikely that they went there.

Given they came back 2 days early I doubt they went anywhere involving travel in the Sky.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She packed clothes that were stylish, conservative by RLC standards, and for temperate weather.  About 3-4 days worth.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Leaving with Aziza for the airport, presumably, on Feb 1 at around 09:00.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I know that this could be impossible, but I'm still waiting for a goodbye bate from Esmi. 💖😅

You got to (somewhat) see her get fucked....i'd call that a win...you held out and weren't disappointed in the end🍻

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You got to (somewhat) see her get fucked....i'd call that a win...you held out and weren't disappointed in the end🍻

Yep. And that was amazing. But since she isn't going to do it again, a nice bate would be enough. 😁

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Has the guy in Dayana's room fallen asleep on the shitter. That's the second time now he's gone there for a shit in 2 weeks. 

45 minutes now!! Since 15:15

il y a 31 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Has the guy in Dayana's room fallen asleep on the shitter. That's the second time now he's gone there for a shit in 2 weeks. 

Well, imagine how much he did accumulate in one week 😳

• Haha 2