B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

I'm disappointed with the level RLC has reached.
Apartment residents do what they want, travel as much as they want, disappear from the apartment for as long as they want, have sex under cover, etc....
It seems like there is no one to "give orders"
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Ich bin jetzt fast volle drei Jahre bei RLC und habe in der Zeit natürlich Höhen und Tiefen von RLC erlebt aber so " von der Rolle " wie gegenwärtig war es noch nie. Natürlich kann man nicht die Situation der CORONA-- Beschränkungen wo alle TeilnehmerInnen an RLC im Regelfall in den Unterkünften bleiben  mußten . Da ergaben sich automatisch Gelegenheiten und Situationen welche das Wohlgefallen der Abonnenten fanden. Aber diese gähnende Leere und Ereignislosigkeit in den Villen, leider auch oft in den Kernzeiten am Abend im Europa, wie gegenwärtig stellt eine neue negative Qualität von RLC dar. Ich glaube daß hier nur Abhilfe geschaffen werden kann wenn man bei der Auswahl der  TeilnehmerInnen stärker darauf achtet welche Bindungen und Beziehungen nach außen hin bestehen ( ist schwer machbar, weiß ich auch ) und daß man am Konzept von RLC einige Veränderungen vornimmt. Ist auch schwierig denn wenn RLC allzu viele Verhaltensregeln etc. aufstellt können Konflikte mit den Regelungen der Länder hinsichtlich von Prostitution und Zuhälterei entstehen. Das will dann ja auch keiner. Schwieriges Thema, aber dafür ist das Management doch da sich Gedanken zu machen, denn Veränderungen müssen gemacht werden.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I've been at RLC for almost three full years now and of course I've experienced ups and downs of RLC during that time, but I've never been as "out of control" as I am at the moment. Of course you can't use the situation of CORONA restrictions where all participants in RLC usually had to stay in the accommodation. Opportunities and situations automatically arose that were pleasing to the subscribers. But this yawning emptiness and lack of event in the villas, unfortunately often also in the core times in the evening in Europe, as is currently the case, represents a new negative quality of RLC. I believe that this can only be remedied if more attention is paid to the selection of participants Pay attention to what ties and relationships exist externally (it's difficult to do, I know) and that some changes are made to the concept of RLC. It's also difficult because if RLC sets up too many rules of conduct, etc., conflicts can arise with the state regulations regarding prostitution and pimping. Nobody wants that then. Difficult topic, but that's what management is there to think about, because changes have to be made.

just my opinion here and it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  i believe the changes that need to be made needs to start with holding the girls accountable for the excessive off camera time.  nadia and aziza have been gone for awhile now, karma has been gone 3 days now, i could go on but you get the point i'm sure.  it's hard to have any atmosphere in any of the apartments when the residents are hardly ever present.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

just my opinion here and it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  i believe the changes that need to be made needs to start with holding the girls accountable for the excessive off camera time.  nadia and aziza have been gone for awhile now, karma has been gone 3 days now, i could go on but you get the point i'm sure.  it's hard to have any atmosphere in any of the apartments when the residents are hardly ever present.

Karma left yesterday...🤔

Chef Contar GIF by Avon Mexico

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

Karma left yesterday...🤔

Chef Contar GIF by Avon Mexico

ok, 2 days then!  it still doesn't change the fact that there is no accountability for how much time the actors spend away from their assigned apartments/villa's.

3 hours ago, Karrui said:
I'm disappointed with the level RLC has reached.
Apartment residents do what they want, travel as much as they want, disappear from the apartment for as long as they want, have sex under cover, etc....
It seems like there is no one to "give orders"

A corporate email went out to all participants to start fucking and bating 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

They all understood that, but the company forgot to say that it had to happen in their apartments and not in their hidden agendas in Barcelona.

Edit: RCL should not pay bonuses for incest between Spanish apartments.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don't care what they do
I just hope they sort out this mess that the site has become, where anyone can do whatever they want.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Nadia isn't doing moonlighting for RLC anymore. She's on vacation until Feb 6th. Azzia too.

Nadia and Azi left B2 together...also Ari left this morning also.