B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

thanks for coming back home esmi.  even though you are boring as f--k, you're still way better than the clickbait shit happening in b5 right now and definitely better than the daily crap happening in b4 right now as well.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Borbora said:

RLC could be sued for keeping a whorehouse open without paying double taxes?😄

For the exception, I would like to see a girl like that at work. Maybe the customers are better than current gym guys who love to spank, cutting your breath, sticking a finger up your ass, not liking to use a condom, needing a long time to come, painted with ugly tattoos. With customers, the girl determines the actions and her limits.

I would like to see a customer of 18 years old and then a fat guy of 55. They can put on sunglasses or an eye mask with a hat at a reduced price.

I guess it’s a ,who is gonna say the dumbest shit, day…which makes sense since nothing happening 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

Doesn't make sense. The guy clearly doesn't have anywhere to sleep in Barca since he sleeps on the couch. If they were going to pay for a hotel they would have stayed overnight and I doubt Esmi would do it on the beach or in a car if she won't do it on Cam.

I forgot,there aren't any motels in spain that they can go to...🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

or take him to the airport, since he's going back to Madrid tonight.

Still think it wasn't offcam sex?? he seems to have missed his flight/bus/train

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Still think it wasn't offcam sex?? he seems to have missed his flight/bus/train

They left at 2017, she came back at 2033 and left gain at 2037 to go to the groceries store, arrived at 2114 the ingredients for the soup, and he arrived 10 min later.

Hard to believe that they had sex.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

There are 40 trains a day between Barcelona and Madrid.  He did not miss his train, unless he planned on riding on top like they do in India.

Too late for tonight now but approx every 30 minutes until 9.30pm, The trains in Spain are excellent and great value.

High speed bullet train from Barcelona to Madrid is a max of just over 3 hrs. Up to 192mph non stop.

When Esmi and he went out this afternoon, they left at the same time as the other girls but not with then, Esmi came back after about 5 minutes for Sunglasses, about the time it would take to get to the street.  Esmi and he took towels with them so probably the Gym or Swimming although I doubt they went for a dip in the Med, a little cold for that.

26 minutes ago, moules said:

There are 40 trains a day between Barcelona and Madrid.  He did not miss his train, unless he planned on riding on top like they do in India.

It's very clear, at least to me, that he "missed" and now have one more chance to have something with Esmi. I hope that she's smart enough to know this.

He even told Day this morning that he bought tickets and something about 8 o'clock. I guess is the time of his train.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's very clear, at least to me, that he "missed" and now have one more chance to have something with Esmi. I hope that she's smart enough to know this.

He even told Day this morning that he bought tickets and something about 8 o'clock. I guess is the time of his train.

Yes, let’s encourage the do nothing to do even more nothing 🙄🤣🤣…or she can do something and get on the first train and never come back