B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

54 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm just curious to see what happens when max and sara meet each other

because i don't know what sara and karma said, friday evening because in the morning there seemed to be a lot of air between them and in the evening everything was back to normal.

like it was said here if it's true or not i don't know that maybe karma and daytona made fun of max a little bit or something because on friday morning sara seemed a little bit mad or upset with karma

It looked like Sara didn't understand Karma's prank! She belived that Karma was about to take Massi away from her! And she could have done it if she had wanted to !!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC support will only cancel the account if they find that you've violated any of their terms & services.

Complaining is on top of the list of violations.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Who said I was cancelling?

Rule number one

If you aren't subscribing, RLC doesn't care.

Rule number two: As a subscriber, the only threat

you have is to unsubscribe. 

In that case rule number one takes effect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Rule number one

Then you can subscribe and start all over again ....

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sono solo curioso di vedere cosa succederà quando Max e Sara si incontreranno

perché non so cosa si siano detti Sara e Karma, venerdì sera perché la mattina sembrava che ci fosse molta aria tra loro e la sera tutto era tornato alla normalità.

come è stato detto qui se è vero o no non so che forse Karma e Daytona hanno preso in giro Max un po' o qualcosa del genere perché venerdì mattina Sara sembrava un po' pazza o sconvolta dal karma

I also saw a very angry and sad Sara, and she is today too. Maybe she found out that Karma was dating Tantra? We can't understand it because no one helps us with the language and so it becomes just speculation. We will only know when we return, we will talk about it with Daytona or Sara. The thing that surprises me instead is the total distance of the pig, will he have finished with Sara?

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich glaube, sie hat sich wahrscheinlich außerhalb der Kamera mit ihrem liebsten männlichen Freund getroffen, denn offensichtlich haben selbst ihre Fans seine fehlerhafte Geschwindigkeit bei allem, was er tut, satt und werden langweilig. 

Ich glaube daß die relative oder auch  bei einigen Foristen absolute Abneigung gegen diesen manipulatorischen Gaukler weniger auf die Langsamkeit bei seine "Handlungen" beruht. Es ist vielmehr seine Gesamterscheinung die negative Gefühle bei den Betrachtern der Szenerie auslöst. Vielleicht auch ein wenig Unverständnis darüber daß Karma nicht nur ihr Herz  an den Kerl  hängt sondern daß  sich auch ihre gesamte Persönlichkeit verändert wenn sie mit " Tantra " zusammen ist. Ich halte das für sehr bedenklich für de Fall daß er ,aus welchen Gründen auch immer , Karma fallen läßt. Daß Karma Vermutungen in diese Richtung hat oder hatte war ja in den vergangenen Tagen deutlich geworden. Ich kann ihr nur von Herzen wünschen daß sie nicht das gleiche Schicksal wie Neytiri und jetzt anscheinend auch Sara erleiden muß. Denn immer wenn Massimo irgend eine Beziehung zu eng wird rennt er weg.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, northguy said:

Rule number one

lmao, well said northguy

34 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich glaube daß die relative oder auch bei einigen Foristen Absolute Abneigung gegen diesen manipolatorischen Gaukler weniger auf die Langsamkeit bei seine "Handlungen" beruht. Es ist vielmehr seine Gesamterscheinung die negative Gefühle bei den Betrachtern der Szenerie auslöst. Vielleicht auch ein wenig Unverständnis darüber daß Karma nicht nur ihr Herz an den Kerl hängt sondern daß sich auch ihre gesamte Persönlichkeit verändert wenn sie mit " Tantra " zusammen ist. Ich hold das für sehr bedenklich für de Fall daß er ,aus welchen Gründen auch immer , Karma caduto läßt. Daß Karma Vermutungen in diese Richtung hat oder hatte war ja in den vergangenen Tagen deutlich geworden. Ich kann ihr nur von Herzen wünschen daß sie nicht das gleiche Schicksal wie Neytiri und jetzt anscheinend auch Sara erleiden muß. Denn immer wenn Massimo irgend eine Beziehung zu eng wird rennt er weg.

I seemed to understand, from some translations, that Karma had pushed him away precisely because she was looking for her own space, he was intrusive, and then the letter he left had deeply hurt her. This makes me hope that she is traveling with his friend and not with him but I also noticed that he brought plenty of cream and condoms with him

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I seemed to understand, from some translations, that Karma had pushed him away precisely because she was looking for her own space, he was intrusive, and then the letter he left had deeply hurt her. This makes me hope that she is traveling with his friend and not with him but I also noticed that he brought plenty of cream and condoms with him

who?

37 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I believe that the relative, or even absolute, dislike of some Forists for this manipulative juggler is not so much due to the slowness of his "actions". Rather, it is its overall appearance that triggers negative feelings in the viewers of the scenery. Maybe also a little incomprehension about the fact that karma not only attaches her heart to the guy, but also that her whole personality changes when she is with " Tantra ". I think this is very worrying in the event that he drops karma for whatever reason. That Karma has or had assumptions in this direction has become clear in the past few days. I can only wish her with all my heart that she does not have to suffer the same fate as Neytiri and now, apparently, Sara as well. Because whenever a relationship becomes too close for Massimo, he runs away.

I'm not keen to watch Karma in any scenario but she is clearly besotted by Tantra and is becoming increasingly brainwashed by him and his practices and what he believes in. She is nothing more than a follower when he is around, but she made that choice even though many would rather she finished with him but she is way too deep in her ways with him now. 

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Aus einigen Übersetzungen schien ich zu verstehen, dass Karma ihn gerade deshalb weggestoßen hatte, weil sie ihren eigenen Freiraum suchte, er aufdringlich war und der Brief, den er hinterlassen hatte, sie dann zutiefst verletzt hatte. Das lässt mich hoffen, dass sie mit seinem Freund reist und nicht mit ihm, aber mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass er reichlich Sahne und Kondome mitgebracht hat

Der Bayer sagt; " Schauen wir einmal, dann sehen wir schon ! " 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1