B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

14 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

who actually opened the door to karma's wardrobe a little so that the cat can also get out?

I'm quite certain when Karma left this morning, she left the bedroom door open on cam 3-5 specifically for the cat so that if it's needs to pee or have a clear out then it can leave her room...unlike last week Daytona shutting his/her door and the cat being trapped in there and pissing over the pillows. 

41 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Je suis sûr que lorsque Karma est partie ce matin, elle a laissé la porte de la chambre ouverte sur la caméra 3-5 spécialement pour le chat afin que s'il a besoin de faire pipi ou de sortir, il peut quitter sa chambre. .. contrairement à la semaine dernière. Daytona ferme sa porte et le chat est coincé là-dedans et pisse sur les oreillers. 

exact bien vu

• Like 1

Just to let yu know that I've requested a refund from Real Life Cam on the basis that they have

failed to live up to their side of the bargain. I'll let you know how they respond and what happens next.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

Just to let yu know that I've requested a refund from Real Life Cam on the basis that they have

failed to live up to their side of the bargain. I'll let you know how they respond and what happens next.

Good luck 🙂

• Haha 1

I don't expect much, except maybe a long game.

To cancel RLC it has to be done at the source where you made the payment to register.  RLC support will only cancel the account if they find that you've violated any of their terms & services.

5 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

They refunded me after I claimed fraud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

To cancel RLC it has to be done at the source where you made the payment to register.  RLC support will only cancel the account if they find that you've violated any of their terms & services.

Who said I was cancelling?

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm quite certain when Karma left this morning, she left the bedroom door open on cam 3-5 specifically for the cat so that if it's needs to pee or have a clear out then it can leave her room...unlike last week Daytona shutting his/her door and the cat being trapped in there and pissing over the pillows. 

When she left yesterday early, she went to the kitchen for a few miniutes then went back upstairs, said a long farewell to the cat and left the door open. She had a large, heavy looking back pack, so I suspected she might be away until tomorrow.

I'm just curious to see what happens when max and sara meet each other

because i don't know what sara and karma said, friday evening because in the morning there seemed to be a lot of air between them and in the evening everything was back to normal.

like it was said here if it's true or not i don't know that maybe karma and daytona made fun of max a little bit or something because on friday morning sara seemed a little bit mad or upset with karma

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

What's their side of the bargain...'the private lives of other people, streaming peace and love since 2011'. What have they not provided for you to be satisfied they are streaming the private lives of people 24/7. 

When she left yesterday early, she went to the kitchen for a few miniutes then went back upstairs, said a long farewell to the cat and left the door open. She had a large, heavy looking back pack, so I suspected she might be away until tomorrow.

I think she has probably gone to see her favourite male friend off cam because evidently even her fans are getting tired of his sloth speed in everything he does and is getting boring. 

• Upvote 1