B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

If I heard correctly she will come home tomorrow night or Monday with the tantra boy, she spoke very softly

Thanks. A little thought needs to be given to those absences, so that everyone is not gone at the same time.  And a refreshed message passed to the occupants, reminding them of the direct corelation between subscriber's payments and their earnings. They appear to have completely forgotten. 

15 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Thanks. A little thought needs to be given to those absences, so that everyone is not gone at the same time.  And a refreshed message passed to the occupants, reminding them of the direct corelation between subscriber's payments and their earnings. They appear to have completely forgotten. 

personally I think that the forced presence of those boys has something to do with it, they don't always mind their presence but I notice from their conversations that they would still like to have a choice, now they are constantly hunting trophies.
They like being with those boys but visitors can also come too often and stay too long especially if a script requires them to do so

I think we are on our way to a big spring cleaning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Persönlich denke ich, dass die erzwungene Anwesenheit dieser Jungen etwas damit zu tun hat. Ihre Anwesenheit stört sie nicht immer, aber ich merke aus ihren Gesprächen, dass sie immer noch gerne eine Wahl hätten, jetzt sind sie ständig auf der Jagd nach Trophäen.
Sie mögen es, mit diesen Jungs zusammen zu sein, aber Besucher können auch zu oft kommen und zu lange bleiben, insbesondere wenn das Drehbuch dies erfordert

Ich denke, wir sind auf dem Weg zu einem großen Frühjahrsputz

Man könnte denken daß RLC ganz wild darauf aus ist im Prinzip nur noch Paar-Wohnungen anzubieten. Nichts anderes ist es wenn ständig oft über mehrere Tage, männliche Besucher/Freunde/Fickpartner sich in den Villen breit machen . Paar-Sex kann ich auch zu Hause haben für kein Geld oder nur das Wirtschaftsgeld für den Haushalt. Damit sinkt der Schauwert der Webseite enorm. Jede Interaktion zwischen den Mädchen, das machte früher einen grossen Teil der Interessantheit von RLC aus, wird verhindert und es regiert fast nur noch liebloses, grobmotorisches , die Mädchen missachtendes, Herumgeficke . Damit geht ein wesentliches Alleinstellungs-Merkmal von RLC gegenüber vielen anderen Anbietern verloren und vergrault viele , auch langjährige, Abonnenten . Dafür mag es plausible Gründe geben. Trotzdem sollte sich RLC verstärkt Gedanken machen wie man etwas vom alten RLC in die neue Zeit herüber retten kann. 

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

One might think that RLC is hell-bent on basically only offering couples apartments. It's nothing different when male visitors/friends/fuck partners constantly come to the villas, often over several days. I can have couple sex at home for no money or just the economic money for the household. This reduces the visual value of the website enormously. Any interaction between the girls, which used to be a big part of the interestingness of RLC, is prevented and it's almost just loveless, gross motor behavior, disrespecting the girls, and fucking around. This means that RLC loses an important unique selling point compared to many other providers and scares away many, including long-standing, subscribers. There may be plausible reasons for this. Nevertheless, RLC should give more thought to how something from the old RLC can be saved into the new era. 

it's scared me away

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2