B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Karma gave Massi a kiss on the cheek and a long hug, wonder why she is being so nice to him.

Probably because she feels guilty for believing Sara's bullshit story! Just like alot of people on here

• Like 2

Neytiri has left the project 🙂

Hi RLC
I miss updates on the latest changes on your status page:
Neytiri has left
Cecilia has left
What about Elli and Vladellia? I expected there to be some new ones there, but it's been a long time since they left the project

Regards
Noldus

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Probably because she feels guilty for believing Sara's bullshit story! Just like alot of people on here

It's Europe, a kiss on the cheek is like a handshake elsewhere, stop over thinking everything, they are  sex workers and they want to keep their jobs.

• Like 1

sara max is somehow a cheap version of dylan and gloria and just embarrassing, luckily oolong will be gone soon.

because on monday you could see when sara is not there that oolong is lost and just lying in his bed, the only luck was that olympia was there so at least he had someone to put up with his babbling in the evening :biggrin:

You're taking the piss now Real Life Cam. For chunks of this week the accommodation has been almost empty. People are away for lengthy spells now as a regular thing, Aziza twice this week. I realise that people have to get away and may have personal business to attend to but that's your problem, not the subscribers. I am pre cancelled from my Premium membership and will allow it to lapse later in the month. Not enough activity, not enough people and apparently, those absent couldn't care less.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Du bist jetzt am Arsch, Real Life Cam. Teile dieser Woche waren die Unterkünfte fast leer. Mittlerweile sind die Leute regelmäßig für längere Zeit weg, Aziza diese Woche zweimal. Mir ist klar, dass die Leute weg müssen und sich möglicherweise um persönliche Angelegenheiten kümmern müssen, aber das ist Ihr Problem, nicht das der Abonnenten. Ich habe meine Premium-Mitgliedschaft vorzeitig gekündigt und werde sie später im Monat auslaufen lassen. Zu wenig Aktivität, zu wenig Leute und offenbar war es den Abwesenden völlig egal.

Ja, ich bin derselben Meinung, RLC bringt die Mädchen hierher und bezahlt sie, nicht dass sie Urlaub machen, sondern dass sie uns Unterhalten, in dem sie sich in der Wohnung aufhalten und nicht in der Garage verstecken. Das ist ihnen ja bewusst, dass sie beobachtet werden. Deshalb müsste RLC etwas Unternehmen.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ja, ich bin derselben Meinung, RLC bringt die Mädchen hierher und bezahlt sie, nicht dass sie Urlaub machen, sondern dass sie uns Unterhalten, in dem sie sich in der Wohnung aufhalten und nicht in der Garage verstecken. Das ist ihnen ja bewusst, dass sie beobachtet werden. Deshalb müsste RLC etwas Unternehmen.

Das einzige ist was mir ein fällt sind halt das sie sachen zu sich nehmen die nicht legal sind, denn selbst wenn sie russisch sprechen würden, verstehen das hier vielleicht 10 Leute oder so was in der Garage gesagt wird selbst wenn sie da mit den Eigentümern von rlc sprechen und irgendwas planen für die Zuschauer könnten wir das sowieso nicht verstehen ( aber wie gesagt das wären verschwörungs theorien von mir die man nicht beweisen kann)

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Neytiri has left the project 🙂

Hi RLC
I miss updates on the latest changes on your status page:
Neytiri has left
Cecilia has left
What about Elli and Vladellia? I expected there to be some new ones there, but it's been a long time since they left the project

Regards
Noldus

The wrong ones are leaving. It should have been Daytona and Tonya.

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I haven't seen Daytonas "tinkler" yet, I don't think I want ti actually

Well, he seems happy enough with a triple 'A' battery sized fella...oddly it seems to attract attention now and again in his room though. As long as he is happy and his friends are too I guess that is all that matters lol.  

• Haha 1