B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Questo è quello che mi dice il mio istinto e di solito posso contare su di esso

Actually, Karma has also said it on many occasions but if it helps to bring Sara to her senses, why not?

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Actually, Karma has also said it on many occasions but if it helps to bring Sara to her senses, why not?

the way things are looking at the moment, sara's lost, because as long as oolong is there, she doesn't seem to care that she's moving daytona herself just to get a fuck.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Neytiri has left the project 🙂

Hi RLC
I miss updates on the latest changes on your status page:
Neytiri has left
Cecilia has left
What about Elli and Vladellia? I expected there to be some new ones there, but it's been a long time since they left the project

Regards
Noldus

It reminds me of where I work. They don't announce when people have left our company until the also have some new people to counteract the news.

😀"Comings and Goings"  is a more positive email subject than

😞"Goings" only.

I still agree, we can obviously see the changes so it would be great to get updates about it.

4 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

It's Europe, a kiss on the cheek is like a handshake elsewhere, stop over thinking everything, they are  sex workers and they want to keep their jobs.

Europeans do kiss more, not sure that has anything to do with sex working. Typically real sex workers don't kiss their tricks IMO

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd hate to be having breakfast that spot in the morning for breakfast. " anyone know why the countertop smells like Massimos ballsack?"

🤮 Thanks for that image. 😉 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Molto probabilmente è andata a prendere in anticipo le proteine animali perché stasera uno dei due sarà impegnato altrove?

Or does the diet include a double dose on Fridays?

32 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sarebbe divertente se nel fine settimana Daytona ignorasse Sara e passasse invece del tempo con Karma:grande sorriso:

we add that the pig must be far away, perhaps in Barcelona. You're right, after a few hours we see her jumping on hot coals