B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

21 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

The wrong ones are leaving. It should have been Daytona and Tonya.

From a viewer's perspective then yes, I 'half' agree, however let's not forget these people have the ability to make their own choices and probably chose to leave. Whether they return or not remains to be seen too and I have a feeling CeCe won't return, despite apparently living in the same complex with H&Z but in her own apartment with her boyfriend who wasn't best pleased when she participated in the shenanigans at B4. Neyt...I couldn't care less about...glad to see her gone. As for Tony...yes an absolute 1000% needs to go but Daytona...as annoying as the shemale is she is a happy go lucky person although sadly sticks to Sara like shit which is kinda annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Have you thoght about the difference between  the "eastern" girls and the "southern" girls ? "Southern"=Roxy and Jade.They seem to be more homeley and calm with no drug-issues and no alcohole problems.

Have you thoght about the difference between  the "eastern" girls and the "southern" girls ? "Southern"=Roxy and Jade.They seem to be more homeley,natural  and calm with no drug-issues and no alcohole problems.

Have you thoght about the difference between  the "eastern" girls and the "southern" girls ? "Southern"=Roxy and Jade.They seem to be more homeley,natural  and calm with no drug-issues and no alcohole problems.

7 hours ago, Lasse said:

Have you thoght about the difference between  the "eastern" girls and the "southern" girls ? "Southern"=Roxy and Jade.They seem to be more homeley and calm with no drug-issues and no alcohole problems.

Drug issues and alcohol problems...now if you'd said that about Don who clearly couldn't handle his drink, so resorted to beating Fox then I support your claims. Young people who appear to have fun when drinking and taking drugs is not in my book an issue or a problem. Sara would be top of the list of current tenants in the project who 'allegedly' takes drugs and drinks a lot...and she is perfectly fine as far as I can see. We also need to remember she is the one who pretty much brings life into B4...because the rest are about as entertaining as counting the seeds on a strawberry.  

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know the forum software, but you could simply delete the double post if you click on send like you do from time to time due to server overload and accidentally 2-3 even though the page is still loading.

I'll try to better myself!! Guess I was a bit impatient.