B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

34 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sarebbe divertente se nel fine settimana Daytona ignorasse Sara e passasse invece del tempo con Karma:grande sorriso:

I'm honest, it scares me that we almost always think the same way, the same things

• Haha 1

yes that could happen, but i'm more interested in seeing what could happen if she even lets daytona down because she is the only one who is always close to sara and if she doesn't have daytona on her side anymore, what would she do in b4?

The way he behaves, even now, Daytona has no interest in being hard on Sara because he only has her, Karma is friendly but not confidential and there has never been any history between them. They met in B4 and will not see each other again after the release of one of the two

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

we add that the pig must be far away, perhaps in Barcelona. You're right, after a few hours we see her jumping on hot coals

Do they have hog rendering plants near Barcelona? Just a thought

small.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The way he behaves, even now, Daytona has no interest in being hard on Sara because he only has her, Karma is friendly but not confidential and there has never been any history between them. They met in B4 and will not see each other again after the release of one of the two

Daytona also needs Sara to go outside to smoke with and someone to follow him to th drug room. He very seldom goes by himself. Karma dosn't smoke or take drugs so she wouldn't follow him.

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Daytona also needs Sara to go outside to smoke with and someone to follow him to th drug room. He very seldom goes by himself. Karma dosn't smoke or take drugs so she wouldn't follow him.

Do you know for sure anyone takes drugs or doesn't take drugs or are we as ever just speculating here? Like I said I couldn't care who does and who doesn't...it's completely irrelevant to me.