B7 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i don't bother with the likes and dislikes of the viewers.  what's the point?  everyone has their own reason for being here!

I agree but sometimes...which is actually DAILY people just knit pick over the smallest things which need to be challenged at times lol. I'd rather everyone have a big group hug and just all get along but it's never gonna happen...sigh. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I agree but sometimes...which is actually DAILY people just knit pick over the smallest things which need to be challenged at times lol. I'd rather everyone have a big group hug and just all get along but it's never gonna happen...sigh. 

you're cutting in to my lunch break but that's ok lol.  without the knit picking you speak of, this forum would be as boring as rlc is.  now, i have to send a pm to a certain someone, so i'll get back to you later.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you're cutting in to my lunch break but that's ok lol.  without the knit picking you speak of, this forum would be as boring as rlc is.  now, i have to send a pm to a certain someone, so i'll get back to you later.

Cutting in to your lunchbreak lol...cheeky, you decided to log on to CC lol. Anyway laters. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cutting in to your lunchbreak lol...cheeky, you decided to log on to CC lol. Anyway laters. 

yeah i know, i just wanted to make sure i sent the pm before it was over.  it's all good now!

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Who is that on the couch with the Canine Cuddler?

Numi was drinking her beers with Wolf, But he showed little interest, so she left B7 and soon after a guy came to B4 and they fucked

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Numi was drinking her beers with Wolf, But he showed little interest, so she left B7 and soon after a guy came to B4 and they fucked

You sure they fucked, from what I saw, he went for the prize without a sausage wrap after a licking, but Numi told him no and then that was that...no sex. Oral yes but no penetrative I don't think bud. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

You sure they fucked, from what I saw, he went for the prize without a sausage wrap after a licking, but Numi told him no and then that was that...no sex. Oral yes but no penetrative I don't think bud. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I didn't look too closely, so you're probably right

• Upvote 1

Pint sized Wolfie failed ro score last night when new girl Numi presented him with an open goal. The reluctant lothario's stock has dropped and his cringe factor soared, after he spent the weekend kissing and fondling drunk, asleep tenants. Perhaps the sex game is just not for him any longer, for as he snoozed through his favourite old movie, the popular Numi nipped back to B4, to enjoy a glass of red with the girls, as he lay silent, grumpy and rude, on his own. Maybe he'll be an early riser!

3 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Pint sized Wolfie failed ro score last night when new girl Numi presented him with an open goal. The reluctant lothario's stock has dropped and his cringe factor soared, after he spent the weekend kissing and fondling drunk, asleep tenants. Perhaps the sex game is just not for him any longer, for as he snoozed through his favourite old movie, the popular Numi nipped back to B4, to enjoy a glass of red with the girls, as he lay silent, grumpy and rude, on his own. Maybe he'll be an early riser!

I have said it before and I will keep on saying it Wolf can NEVER get aroused nor get an erection without some element of BDSM involved ! It doesn't matter how open the goal is !