3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

great, i think that aziza and karma only left b4 because they knew that max was coming and i assume that they will only return to b4 when he is finally gone.

uh, i'm sure that's not it

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

great, i think that aziza and karma only left b4 because they knew that max was coming and i assume that they will only return to b4 when he is finally gone.

Or they have a life and just went out to do some nice things together instead of sitting on a PC/Media Device posting BS as to why two people left a house. How about you just embrace the girls instead of adding BS to the comment about a guy simply because you dislike him. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Or they have a life and just went out to do some nice things together instead of sitting on a PC/Media Device posting BS as to why two people left a house. How about you just embrace the girls instead of adding BS to the comment about a guy simply because you dislike him. 

everyone knows that i don't care for wolf or massimo but i don't go on and on about them.  i do make a comment every now and again about the pos asshole the midget is and i wish he were gone!  massimo will be gone soon enough if what people are saying is true.  to me it makes no sense for him to go anytime soon unless he is being relocated with his job or has to find another job.

as for the whole karma and aziza escaping him bs, that's all it is, bs!  karma and aziza have dealt with these type of guys many times in their lives due to the business they are in.  i personally feel that karma and aziza went to b2 so that nadia can introduce them to her low life friends, one of which who has been seen in b4 on several occasions.  karma is into the whole goth/kink scene and i believe nadia has many contacts in that scene.  OR, they simply wanted to hang out together and do a little shopping.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

everyone knows that i don't care for wolf or massimo but i don't go on and on about them.  i do make a comment every now and again about the pos asshole the midget is and i wish he were gone!  massimo will be gone soon enough if what people are saying is true.  to me it makes no sense for him to go anytime soon unless he is being relocated with his job or has to find another job.

as for the whole karma and aziza escaping him bs, that's all it is, bs!  karma and aziza have dealt with these type of guys many times in their lives due to the business they are in.  i personally feel that karma and aziza went to b2 so that nadia can introduce them to her low life friends, one of which who has been seen in b4 on several occasions.  karma is into the whole goth/kink scene and i believe nadia has many contacts in that scene.  OR, they simply wanted to hang out together and do a little shopping.

I know you don't care for them and I respect that because you don't post nonsense everyday over those you dislike but I just don't get why the haters feel compelled EVERY time to relate ANY event that occurs at the two clubhouses back to either Wolf or Massi...it's ridiculous and relentless lol. If everyone 'embraced' what they like rather than what they didn't then moral would be high in these forums and would be full of cheerful people lol. Once W&M leave then RLC will just higher two more guys for those B4 obsessers to whine about but what's laughable is to some of the boys on here none of the girls at B4 can do no wrong...they are all angels and it's the B7 lads that are the problem...when really who are the problem...the one's on here. There is literally only ONE person on here I despise and thankfully we no longer interact but some other are pretty close to that 'ignore' list lol.   

• Upvote 1

first of all, i don't believe in the "ignore list" because i feel we are all adults on here and we should be able to get along with anything that is posted on this forum whether we agree with it or not.

as for the "b7" guy haters or more so the "guy" haters period, that will always be the case now that rlc has become inundated with them and it just so happens to be when b7 came onboard.  i am the first to tell you that even though i don't like the change rlc has taken with so many guys being present all the time now, i have made my decision to quit supporting them.  i do find it fun however to read the forum to see the likes and dislikes for the way rlc is (in my opinion) digressing.

with that being said, if a person continues to support rlc and the way it's become, they have absolutely nothing to bitch about!