15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

whatever, more boring b7 bs!

Precisely my point, some clown posted that Wolf was in B4's pool...so YET AGAIN the boys continue to live rent free in the stalker's heads on these forums, so I had to make my point. 

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

so I had to make my point. 

understandable but I don't feel like responding to a few pathetic old men who are jealous of young people anymore, so I just let them chat and tell fairy tales and wish them good luck with their wet dreams about Karma 😁

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

understandable but I don't feel like responding to a few pathetic old men who are jealous of young people anymore, so I just let them chat and tell fairy tales and wish them good luck with their wet dreams about Karma 😁

Lol...btw I'm still waiting to watch Massi pack to leave...TODAY...apparently. Still time yet so knows eh. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol...btw I'm still waiting to watch Massi pack to leave...TODAY...apparently. Still time yet so knows eh. 

Wasn't Mass leaving a joke? I only know that Wolf said to the tantra boy "I'm leaving this week" I don't know anything about Mass

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Wasn't Mass leaving a joke? I only know that Wolf said to the tantra boy "I'm leaving this week" I don't know anything about Mass

I'm pretty certain it was about Massi lol...either way I'm not bothered if they stay or go, nothing will change with the haters on here who will pass on the hate to the new guys and complain about everything and will knit pick about everything. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm pretty certain it was about Massi lol...either way I'm not bothered if they stay or go, nothing will change with the haters on here who will pass on the hate to the new guys and complain about everything and will knit pick about everything. 

maybe that's all they have left as they look out the window of their care home 😁

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe that's all they have left as they look out the window of their care home 😁

Lmfao...I think many here are ready for their pipe and slippers that's for sure. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Precisely my point, some clown posted that Wolf was in B4's pool...so YET AGAIN the boys continue to live rent free in the stalker's heads on these forums, so I had to make my point. 

i understand

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i understand

Good good lol...it works both ways and the stalkers need to understand not everyone loves their little precious princesses from B4. It's impossible for them to understand this. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Good good lol...it works both ways and the stalkers need to understand not everyone loves their little precious princesses from B4. It's impossible for them to understand this. 

i don't bother with the likes and dislikes of the viewers.  what's the point?  everyone has their own reason for being here!