4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

è quella valigia grande di Wolf? Anche lui se ne andrebbe questa settimana se ho sentito bene

Quella valigia e’ li da quando e’ andato ad amsterdam

Massi appears to be fitting a new curtain rail up in his room...and he's 'apparently' leaving tomorrow, some say. Now I know the new fittings for his room are merely just objects, but this does not seem the activity of someone leaving tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi appears to be fitting a new curtain rail up in his room...and he's 'apparently' leaving tomorrow, some say. Now I know the new fittings for his room are merely just objects, but this does not seem the activity of someone leaving tomorrow. 

he's just passing time waiting for his booty call

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

hij gaat helemaal niet je moet niet alles geloven wat ze hier zeggen op camcaps

I don't believe what they say here at all, he told the tantra boy that he would leave this week

24 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

hij gaat helemaal niet je moet niet alles geloven wat ze hier zeggen op camcaps

I want him to stay just to live rent free in all the haters heads so they can complain EVERY day lol. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I want him to stay just to live rent free in all the haters heads so they can complain EVERY day lol. 

I don't care what they do, if they leave the new boys will immediately receive a lot of hatred, anything that comes close to Karma and does not meet their wishes will have to pay the price here 🤮

Mass is an ordinary guy who fucks for his money ,the girls are not different and fuck also for their money but those stupid knights just don't understand  that

• Upvote 1