B7 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Wolf is a little frustrated now, since Daytona sat down on the sofa and follows the massage. He had pulled Nadia's panties down

One of Daytonas favourites- To watch others have sex!

1 hour ago, peking said:

I'm just curious 

why?

Because I thought she was a cultivated woman who meets high class people outside the apartment.
But at RLC she lets Wolf do his sneaky things (mostly undercover or turned away from the cams. Not a single French kiss, with a lot of effort she sometimes takes his cock in her hand. (not fun, but a little gain)
With Massimo she went all the way, she fell for the fuckboy, which already showed that her standards are not really high.
The richer class has no problem with these types of women and she will also behave differently there. (maybe fun, definitely more money).
I overestimated her intelligence because of the conversations she had with Dayana.

Now, I feel realy stupid...thanks Nadia.

1 hour ago, moules said:

500 euro bonus.

I know a lot of people say RLC pays xtra for sex

I haven't seen the contract so I can't be so certain but if they do pay xtra

if they do or don't it's no big thing that should be cause for anything negative

do we really think all the apts. are RLC/real life

I wonder if the guys get the same amount, lol

oh yeah, I would do the chant for 3 hours for 10,000 euros and I would pay for the round trip flight

😀

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

That little shit Wolf, having been rebuffed by Nadia, has been rumaging in the rooms tonight. He removed the folding massage table from Aziza's room and entered Sara's room twice, going through her stuff. He took away a box from  behind the kitchen counter. Nasty. 

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF