B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

2 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza's a good girl. Sure she's made some bad choices but her heart is good. No suprise that she's not a part of the B4 drunketn stupidity. Aziza is a good girl.

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, moules said:

You don't  think RLC needs employees with backgrounds / experience in finance? accounting?  taxation?

https://www.companies.gov.cy/en/business-entities/2-company/5-lifecycle/1-running-a-company/5-guidance/filing-annual-returns-and-accounts

What is this BS...he works for a financial company...it's plain to see on his SM.

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What is this BS...he works for a financial company...it's plain to see on his SM.

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Corporations need people to manage their income, and their spending.  And to calculate how much in the way of taxes they must pay to a national government, in this instance Cyprus, on that income.  And to be clever in identifying ways to reduce the amount of taxes they do pay.

The oligarchs don't flock to Cyprus because it is the birthplace of Aphrodite. 

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Corporations need people to manage their income, and their spending.  And to calculate how much in the way of taxes they must pay to a national government, in this instance Cyprus, on that income.  And to be clever in identifying ways to reduce the amount of taxes they do pay.

The oligarchs don't flock to Cyprus because it is the birthplace of Aphrodite. 

Lol thanks for that but I already added by comment by saying Massi works for a financial company...a global one and online only. Seems like a good job allowing to work hybrid and his offices are very modern and seems like a good company to work for with what they put on for the staff. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bogdan

He (and Nelly) had 1499 days in St.Petersburg apt
And they have 1208 days in total in Barcelona today (B5 + B4 + B7)
So 2707 in total + guest stay in Rome ++

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bogdan

No i mean single male tenant, not the one in relationship, Anthony and Bruno were with Loraine and Gina respectively so i am not taking them into account as well. Well maybe Anthony when he was single

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

No i mean single male tenant, not the one in relationship, Anthony and Bruno were with Loraine and Gina respectively so i am not taking them into account as well. Well maybe Anthony when he was single

The only singles who have been tenants are those who have been in B7.

And it's Tim with 195 days

• Like 1