B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

4 minutes ago, itohkata said:

So true ! but I believe that's human nature. Most people don't want to wait. It's actually a bit sad, because they never experienced the thrill of waiting, and finally being rewarded by a glimpse (or more) of something you should not have seen. 

In my case that goes a bit beyond nudity or sex, because I also like when you can peak under the facade everybody puts on and see the true self of someone. That's also why I like urbex I think. Always the forbidden fruit !

I don’t think paying 35 bucks and in Europe even more is worth to see if Tonya will decide to do more than she actually does 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t think paying 35 bucks and in Europe even more is worth to see if Tonya will decide to do more than she actually does 

And that's fine 🙂 If bitching about it on a forum (not sure if you did it, so nothing personal) is also fine if that helps you deal with the frustration.

Also, remember that you're paying the fee for the whole apartments, not just Tonya, so feel free to zap to another one.

14 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Looking back to last night Tonya having dressed checks how she looks in the hall mirror, she looked pleased with her choice.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

yep, dressed for business!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, itohkata said:

And that's fine 🙂 If bitching about it on a forum (not sure if you did it, so nothing personal) is also fine if that helps you deal with the frustration.

Also, remember that you're paying the fee for the whole apartments, not just Tonya, so feel free to zap to another one.

Oh I bitch, not because I care but because it’s fun…yes you pay for all apartments and 99% of the tenants, whether you like what they do or not,  they still do something. Tonya is leech who benefits from the work of the others and for that reason she needs to fuck off 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Oh, ich bin eine Schlampe, nicht weil es mich interessiert, sondern weil es Spaß macht … ja, du zahlst für alle Wohnungen und 99 % der Mieter, ob dir gefällt, was sie tun oder nicht, sie tun immer noch etwas. Tonya ist ein Blutsauger, der von der Arbeit der anderen profitiert und deshalb muss sie sich verpissen 

Aber Octavia macht mir großen Spass ! An ihr ist eine gute Schauspielerin und Entertainerin verloren gegangen. Deshalb frage ich mich warum Tonya mehr Forum-Zeit als die wunderbare Octavia zu bekommen scheint.

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

But Octavia is a lot of fun for me! A good actress and entertainer has been lost to her. So I'm wondering why Tonya seems to get more forum time than the wonderful Octavia.

great point

12 hours ago, itohkata said:

a typical answer of the RLC support can do...you are a good RLC soldier