B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC in the first summer of 22 we had only 2 or 3 Russians in Barcelona, all of them were either new or former Ukrainians tenants.

I don't understand what the big problem some are having Ukranian or even Russian girls.  IMO Girls or women mostly want the same regardless of their country of origin, or ethnicity---so if they aren't from your country, enjoy the diversity. 

3 hours ago, happyone said:

I don't understand what the big problem some are having Ukranian or even Russian girls.  IMO Girls or women mostly want the same regardless of their country of origin, or ethnicity---so if they aren't from your country, enjoy the diversity. 

the world is not composed of only ukrainians and russians girls

more diversity would be welcome on a site like this and having different languages for all the members around the world could be a good thing also

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/17/2024 at 3:56 PM, Noldus said:

She checked out the master bedroom now..

She probably feels a little lonely 

Given the noise level when the two new girls are here, I wonder if she did not prefer lonely

1 minute ago, peking said:

makes me wonder where was her mindset to get those

well, she was twirling around on a pole and the tatted up girl giving a lap dance was getting all the attention cuz guys know that tatted up girls are an easy fuck, the rest is history!

Given the last hour, we can at least grant them that they seem to try to be friendly. 

Bets are open : will Octavia see the end of The Devil Wears Prada before midnight ? Hint, movie still has about 1h and 5 mn of play.

My bet is "nope"

• Haha 1

Before we start ridiculing these two new birds let's remember Sambuka...she was rough as fuck fighting and throwing stuff at people and she turned B1 into a fucking cockhouse.