B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Before we start ridiculing these two new birds let's remember Sambuka...she was rough as fuck fighting and throwing stuff at people and she turned B1 into a fucking cockhouse.

Or they are two scammers like Mariam and Severina. 🤣

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Or they are two scammers like Mariam and Severina. 🤣

Lol...I would like to think after those two fuck knuckles, then RLC would have more tighter screenings of potentials...but nothing surprises ANYMORE with RLC these days lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

3eOF.png

These bios make me laugh and question their legitimacy, "higher education degree in law".   WTF are you doing here then?  This will in no way further your career, in fact, it probably has a greater chance of doing the opposite.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

These bios make me laugh and question their legitimacy, "higher education degree in law".   WTF are you doing here then?  This will in no way further your career, in fact, it probably has a greater chance of doing the opposite.

If I did prison and tried to defend myself I would have used the same wording tbh. Not saying that she did.

"The Most Orgasmic Octavia"  you have gone to shit since RLC pulled your rains back..... Screw them and the horse they rode in....You are one on the most watched top cams, what are they going to do.... show you the door ??? Hell No...... Take us to the Llmit one more time !!!

For goodness sake you have woman in the master bedroom who wears a bra to bed !!!! talk about a real snubbing to a real life soon to be superstar on RLC... I wouldn't take that shit from them !!!

• Like 3