B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

Encouraging and/or allowing this interaction with subscribers will increase the odds I continue my subscription. Discouraging or even punishing this behavior would almost certainly lead to me cancelling my account.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxbell said:

absolutely agree. Why are they former friends? I didn’t know that?

She said a few minutes ago that they're no longer talking, which is sad, and must be very recent because I recall Karma was staying in her room not that long ago.

She also said she's going to the villa tomorrow to meet the new girl, so maybe she and Karma will have a chance to talk.

I can see RLC worried about a drunk pissed off tenant revealing a bunch of stuff they don’t want public. 

But the dynamic would be super interesting.  Talking to ssss about mmmm, talking to kkkk about tttt.

3 minutes ago, fugwash said:

She said a few minutes ago that they're no longer talking, which is sad, and must be very recent because I recall Karma was staying in her room not that long ago.

She also said she's going to the villa tomorrow to meet the new girl, so maybe she and Karma will have a chance to talk.

Thx. Interesting because Karma gets along with everyone and what little I just saw of  Octavia, she seems like a really level headed nice person. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Octavia still talking to the camera / us.

5 mn was enough for me, I don't want turn crazy to listen a girl talking to a camera during hours

I have better things to do for my  mental health

33 minutes ago, switch said:

5 mn was enough for me, I don't want turn crazy to listen a girl talking to a camera during hours

I have better things to do for my  mental health

Then don't participate. For a lot of us it was a really good experience. If you didn't like it, just ignore it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Couple of points from my opinion

• It was hugely refreshing to see nice messages and love spreading regarding the tenant
  • that was the most genuine thing that I ever saw happen here and was happy to be a part of it (especially because I don't have access to replays and I'm only randomly connected on RLC)
  • I wish that we could continue to chat with her (and if it was possible, I'd love to continue this chat with you around a cup of coffee, but that seems hard to setup 😄)
  • it was really interesting to have an insight "from inside" on the project (thank you for your answers, that was really interesting). I have a thousand more questions I think.
  • It was the best way to break the 4th wall, even better than anything Deadpool did, because it came naturally

Because of the two last point, I feel that as she said, and as much it saddens me, it needs to be a one time thing. Because other tenants might be tempted to do it, and then we will lose the original concept of the project (and I'm not sure that it will be as authentic)

I also hope that Octavia won't get into any sort of trouble because of it.

Maybe she just hit her daily usage limit. Guests who lurk from the outside looking in can only read so many pages then they can't view anymore for a 24 hour period. 

1 hour ago, macane said:

Encouraging and/or allowing this interaction with subscribers will increase the odds I continue my subscription. Discouraging or even punishing this behavior would almost certainly lead to me cancelling my account.

I would cancel my subscription if tenants started behaving this way.  If that's what I wanted to see, I'd watch Chaturbate all day instead of RLC.  I'm tired of people trying to turn RLC in to Chaturbate.  When tenants start talking to the cameras, RLC should get rid of them.  I hope RLC does soemthing about it.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I would cancel my subscription if tenants started behaving this way.  If that's what I wanted to see, I'd watch Chaturbate all day instead of RLC.  I'm tired of people trying to turn RLC in to Chaturbate.  When tenants start talking to the cameras, RLC should get rid of them.  I hope RLC does soemthing about it.

yes I am sure RLC is not really happy to see the comportment she had today talking like this to the cameras

RLC  don't like camcaps and see their tenants on this forum

I think she will receive a warning very soon from the RLC team

Just now, switch said:

yes I am sure RLC is not really happy to see the comportment she had today

RLC  don't like camcaps and see their tenants on this forum

I think she will receive a warning very soon from the RLC team

There have been tenants in the past that have been admonished by RLC whether they have made a forum account or have communicated through the camera network vocally or holding up notes of paper. Carla & Mario, Leora & Paul are just a couple of tenants that have felt the wrath of RLC.