B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There have been tenants in the past that have been admonished by RLC whether they have made a forum account or have communicated through the camera network vocally or holding up notes of paper. Carla & Mario, Leora & Paul are just a couple of tenants that have felt the wrath of RLC. 

yes I know this is why I think she will have a bad surprise soon

I don't know who showed her the forum, it's maybe Fiora again behing the scene 😄

I think there is many tenants know this forum already before join the project but when they are under the projectors they are quiet about that because they know the potential sentence

she was very naive on that point about the future consequences on her in this project, we will see...

4 minutes ago, switch said:

yes I know this is why I think she will have a bad surprise soon

I don't know who showed her the forum, it's maybe Fiora again behing the scene 😄

I think there is many tenants know this forum already before join the project but when they are under the projectors they are quiet about that because they know the potential sentence

she was very naive on that point about the future consequences on her in this project, we will see...

Most tenants know Cam Caps and our sister forum exists.  Many have been seen previewing Cam Caps before.  Not much RLC can do about that part but they can admonish someone if they go beyond and make contact in some way shape or form. Most RLC will do is toss the apartment UM for a day or two as punishment.  

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Most tenants know Cam Caps and our sister forum exists.  Many have been seen previewing Cam Caps before.  Not much RLC can do about that part but they can admonish someone if they go beyond and make contact in some way shape or form. Most RLC will do is toss the apartment UM for a day or two as punishment.  

RLC has never allowed the tenants to communicate with us.
The most famous are Nelly who did it in St.P and it was stopped. Martina has done it, there was a pause until she was about to leave.
Masha sort of with the blackboard.  Radislava etc etc

There have been girls in BCN who were probably sent home because they spoke to us,  Someone talked about RLC and it was not popular

• Upvote 1

Personally, as nice as it was of Octavia to communicate with us towards the cameras, I don't like this. 

There's a reason why in almost 15 years there have been few tenants who have interacted with the cameras and everyone stopped almost immediately. First of all, we lose the reason why rlc was born, that is the voyeur. As someone else said if I want to chat with a girl I do it through other channels, not like this. Second, RLC has little tolerance for this type of tenant/subscriber communication. The very security for the tenant and the apartment if certain information is revealed, giving orders or requests to the tenant as if we were on chaturbate or similar sites, just to give two examples of somewhat dangerous drifts. 

• Like 1

Octavia started to talk to us about her relationships through cams and suddenly everyone on here is a relationship expert LMFAO.

Btw imagine if Wolf starts to talk to us through cams, the amount of abuse and dick jokes he would get from us

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There have been tenants in the past that have been admonished by RLC whether they have made a forum account or have communicated through the camera network vocally or holding up notes of paper. Carla & Mario, Leora & Paul are just a couple of tenants that have felt the wrath of RLC. 

I was not aware of that. What happened to them ? 

I'm pretty certain some of them have a forum account and I don't see what RLC can do about it as long as they keep it private and quiet. 

Given how some things said here could hurt (for a good reason or not) some of the tenants, I always thought they stayed away from here because of that. Otherwise they could be tempted to create an account to post messages to explain/defend themselves, which would out them. Or send private DM, but why bother ?

But I always wondered how they all managed to almost never look at the cams. I have movement sensors for the alarm in the house and can not avoid looking at them. And from previous appartements, I know that the cams are unmissable. 

I found it funny when Octavia talked to the camera in the kitchen. I see that Octavia has a good sense of humour when she speaks in English. 

Some people on here said that she was going crazy or something similar.  I don't see any of that. 

Also, some people on here say that RLC doesn't allow the participants to communicate with people on CC or through the cams. We need to remember that there was a change in ownership and management of RLC in the last two years. So, what was not allowed or forbidden under the old management, it doesn't have to be forbidden or not allowed under the current management.  

Octavia and her chat room twist I think is a brilliant idea. I’ve always found her attractive and initially a touch naive but she has blossomed as her time has progressed even with her experimenting with the butt plug and now she has exposed her very charming character. I noted she is interested in a 3some; I rather she would experiment first with girl on girl before progressing to the big league. I’m sure Cecilia would show her the ropes and definitely Amalia. I still wonder which way Tonya swings 🤔 I keenly await Octavia’s next step and hope RLC sees the sense in her new approach and style 🤞👌

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ho trovato divertente quando Octavia ha parlato con la telecamera in cucina. Vedo che Ottavia ha un buon senso dell'umorismo quando parla in inglese. 

Alcune persone qui hanno detto che stava impazzendo o qualcosa di simile. Non vedo niente di tutto ciò. 

Inoltre, alcune persone qui dicono che RLC non consente ai partecipanti di comunicare con persone su CC o tramite webcam. Dobbiamo ricordare che negli ultimi due anni c'è stato un cambiamento nella proprietà e nella gestione di RLC. Quindi, ciò che non era consentito o vietato sotto la vecchia gestione, non deve essere vietato o non consentito sotto l'attuale gestione.  

Chi ha detto che e’ cambiata la gestione? Qui ogni volta che succedono orge o cose del genere, viene detto che e’ cambiata la gestione di RLC o che c’e’ un nuovo proprietario😏