B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

By the way, about 10 minutes ago when she was talking about when she was 21 and had a 48-year-old boyfriend, she gave most of the dudes on this forum hope. 😂😂

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, macane said:

That was awesome and RLC should lean into that. If girls want to react to the cams and interact with viewers like that every so often, that should be encouraged.

Best to do it that way. Then they won't violate Cam Caps Terms of Service by making a forum account then I have to ban them.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But that was really really cool to see. Likely a good wake up call to everyone who says they are all sex workers. I didn’t think they all were anyhow, but was sick of them saying that to anything that came up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, macane said:

That was awesome and RLC should lean into that. If girls want to react to the cams and interact with viewers like that every so often, that should be encouraged.

It really should. But should we send them an email about it or not?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

But that was really really cool to see. Likely a good wake up call to everyone who says they are all sex workers. I didn’t think they all were anyhow, but was sick of them saying that to anything that came up. 

I would say that Octavia and her (former) friend Karma are the most real girls on RLC, and Octa's openness about how she grew from not knowing what was going on with the project, and then turning it into her own personal project to explore her sexuality just proves how real she is.

I hope they make up, be friends again, and move in together with Squash the Cat, but that's just me. 😂

• Upvote 2

Couple of points from my opinion

• It was hugely refreshing to see nice messages and love spreading regarding the tenant
  • that was the most genuine thing that I ever saw happen here and was happy to be a part of it (especially because I don't have access to replays and I'm only randomly connected on RLC)
  • I wish that we could continue to chat with her (and if it was possible, I'd love to continue this chat with you around a cup of coffee, but that seems hard to setup 😄)
  • it was really interesting to have an insight "from inside" on the project (thank you for your answers, that was really interesting). I have a thousand more questions I think.
  • It was the best way to break the 4th wall, even better than anything Deadpool did, because it came naturally

Because of the two last point, I feel that as she said, and as much it saddens me, it needs to be a one time thing. Because other tenants might be tempted to do it, and then we will lose the original concept of the project (and I'm not sure that it will be as authentic)

I also hope that Octavia won't get into any sort of trouble because of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4