B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

I confuse the actions of Miron and Lacrim

Lacrim still had a pretty good show for his money with Cecilia and Sabina. This night was pure garbage from two girls with little interest in their assignment. One had to semi-sedate herself with a pill.

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

that feeling i got when he entered the living room where Octavia was sleeping, he stroked her face until she woke up and he left again, then I thought why.. are you sick in the head and only get an erection with drunk and sleeping girls ?, he is worse than Miron or Lacrim

you have a timestamp for this?

9 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Lacrim still had a pretty good show for his money with Cecilia and Sabina. This night was pure garbage from two girls with little interest in their assignment. One had to semi-sedate herself with a pill.

That was when Cecilia decided to blow him on the couch I think. Looked like she did it for a lark. 
i remember when he was at Harley’s place on the couch, whips his cock out and tries to jerk off. The girls at the kitchen table were laughing I think, then a chair broke!

dumb things coming to my mind, when Wolf was fucking Sara all over, I think, at a party, wearing that fucking pink skirt. Comes into LR bouncing his boner underneath the skirt and pointing to it for everybody. What a fucking dope. Bog was not impressed

6 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I don't know, it was just a personal interpretation. often these girls are very mobile, so a possibility.

When Ney left around 07:00, she  left with one wheelie suitcase and a small bag.  I was surprised by how relatively little baggage she had. No one there to say good-bye.  Definitely looked as if she was headed for the airport.

She left after about 80 days in RLC.  At the time, I thought it might be a 90 day Schengen visa that was dictating her departure.

• Upvote 1