B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

that was probably planned that she should fuck max numi at some point, like with nadja back then, because back then sara gave max the sign and he held nadja's cock directly in front of nadja's face (when nadja blew max's cock for the first time)

2 minutes ago, mikey01 said:

no karma is not a slag

Slag = a woman who has several sexual partners. Not a slag you say...let me think...oh yea Sara, Wolf, Tantra...the list will only get bigger. Sexual = intimate physical attraction.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mikey01 said:

no karma is not a slag

karma is an easy target, I don't understand why Mass doesn't want her, Dylan just threw her on the bed and went his way since she doesn't hold anyone back

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Slag = a woman who has several sexual partners. Not a slag you say...let me think...oh yea Sara, Wolf, Tantra...the list will only get bigger. Sexual = intimate physical attraction.  

That's what I mean, they just don't understand that if someone touches her she just lets him do his thing

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

A guy with several sexual partners is a hero...a girl with several sexual partners is a slag...change my mind. 

Is much easier for an average woman to have sex with any man than for an average man to have sex with any woman. Just look for how many likes a woman gets on Tinder than a man does.