B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza embarking on a hectic fitness regime, after Nadia jokingly drew her attention to a gradually widening bum and thighs.

I think Aziza is 22 years old, so she was 21 years old last time. She is still transitioning from a kid to a mature woman. Bums will be become wider and wider .

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Slag = a woman who has several sexual partners. Not a slag you say...let me think...oh yea Sara, Wolf, Tantra...the list will only get bigger. Sexual = intimate physical attraction.  

Your definition is not sex. Attraction is not sex or every woman is a "slag". Personally I don't count same sex involvement as the same thing as a dudes penis entering a vagina. Thats just me. Wolf sex with Karma is only in peoples imaginations.

So Karma has only had real sex with one guy, Tantra and that is not a slaggy one night stand fuck.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Your definition is not sex. Attraction is not sex or every woman is a "slag". Personally I don't count same sex involvement as the same thing as a dudes penis entering a vagina. Thats just me. Wolf sex with Karma is only in peoples imaginations.

So Karma has only had real sex with one guy, Tantra and that is not a slaggy one night stand fuck.

So lesbian sex it's not sex? 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, Ulfolk said:

So lesbian sex it's not sex? 🤔

Hahah.."I don't count it"  when it comes to a woman being a skank. Myself, its the number of guys that have banged the girl that I would honestly count.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I have seen so far is more like a mutual masturbation than sex. 🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hahah.."I don't count it"  when it comes to a woman being a skank. Myself, its the number of guys that have banged the girl that I would honestly count.

I consider it a type of way to have sex as it involves two people. But I agree, I wouldn't count it as sex in the skank thermometer sense either.

Lately some guys here are trying too hard to put a "whore" label on Karma. Trying to make reality fit their twisted logic makes their point about her looks pathetic. She has other real flaws that would make more sense to point out, JMO.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Lately some guys here are trying too hard to put a "whore" label on Karma. Trying to make reality fit their twisted logic makes their point about her looks pathetic. She has other real flaws that would make more sense to point out, JMO.

The hypocrisy is pretty ironic. 

Lol, the standards here are amazing!!??

I'm stuck on what the heck is wrong with Numi?

Aziza compared to the last time she was on RLC

looks tired and worn to me

maybe it's the hair color and make up but whew she looked stunning then

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Wolf sex with Karma is only in peoples imaginations.

Wolf made her come twice in the bath (with his fingers), you can really call that sex but when people talk about Karma half of CC gets stressed and I find that funny. 😃

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, peking said:

Lol, the standards here are amazing!!??

I'm stuck on what the heck is wrong with Numi?

Aziza compared to the last time she was on RLC

looks tired and worn to me

maybe it's the hair color and make up but whew she looked stunning then

is partly due to the quite heavy make-up and the long hair extensions she now has, otherwise she actually does the same as during her previous visit and that is mainly lying on the bed