B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

That's what I mean, they just don't understand that if someone touches her she just lets him do his thing

You know what they will say here lol...'it wasn't penetrative sex'...which does not matter. She is no different to Sambuka, who lived in B1 'cockhouse,' which she turned B1 into. Sambuka, whilst I'm here was an absolute pleasure to watch...unlike Karma...and in fact several other girls in the project...almost all of them are boring compared to the antics of Sambuka but she was a bit of a wild girl too let's not forget that. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is much easier for an average woman to have sex with any man than for an average man to have sex with any woman. Just look for how many likes a woman gets on Tinder than a man does. 

Massi is not ure average man lol. 

I'm not saying that is wrong for a woman to have many sexual partners. Just highlighting that there is a huge difference between the sexes regarding how easy it is for them to find a sexual partner.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

You know what they will say here lol...'it wasn't penetrative sex'...which does not matter. She is no different to Sambuka, who lived in B1 'cockhouse,' which she turned B1 into. Sambuka, whilst I'm here was an absolute pleasure to watch...unlike Karma...and in fact several other girls in the project...almost all of them are boring compared to the antics of Sambuka but she was a bit of a wild girl too let's not forget that. 

haha "it wasn't penetrative sex" They only use that excuse here because their dream world is collapsing

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wasn't talking about Massi, Sara and neither Karma. I was being generalist.

Even better then...most here would bring RLC people up given that that' the topic here. 

6 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza embarking on a hectic fitness regime, after Nadia jokingly drew her attention to a gradually widening bum and thighs.

and legs, the first thing I noticed about Aziz were the extra kilos so it's good that she is working on that, Wolf's fat rolls are also getting bigger and Karma's ass will soon no longer fit in a chair if she does nothing .

If you see what they eat every day, it cannot be otherwise

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Xarvaz a dit :

and legs, the first thing I noticed about Aziz were the extra kilos so it's good that she is working on that, Wolf's fat rolls are also getting bigger and Karma's ass will soon no longer fit in a chair if she does nothing .

If you see what they eat every day, it cannot be otherwise

true, I also noticed it.

With the "dynamic" life they all are doing, this is not surprising: horizontal 90% of their time watching their mobiles ... with few exceptions.

Don't really think this is "Real Life" or at least I hope it isn't.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Slow said:

Don't really think this is "Real Life" or at least I hope it isn't.

everyone should put time into their body, I have spent my whole life in the gym and at almost 66 I still spend 2 evenings in the week in the gym at work and cycle the 20km to work every day (ok e-bike lol 🙃)