B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nothing crazy about thinking that, but Karma did tell Dayana in B1 kitchen last week/week before that Tantra is in an open relationship with her and another woman, but she (Karma) will only ever commit to one guy at a time, and then admitted that what she has with Tantra will not last forever, but she enjoys what she has with him for now. That is pretty much what was said.   

The type of sex Karma wants and the type of sex Massi offers are totally different ! So she will look for Price Charming elsewhere!! NOT in Italy !

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nothing crazy about thinking that, but Karma did tell Dayana in B1 kitchen last week/week before that Tantra is in an open relationship with her and another woman, but she (Karma) will only ever commit to one guy at a time, and then admitted that what she has with Tantra will not last forever, but she enjoys what she has with him for now. That is pretty much what was said.   

Also, she could of had Mass a long time ago when her and Sarah were regularly sharing a bed if she had any interest and it's very clear to me she doesn't. If she gave Mass the slightest hint of interest you'd need a fire hose to get him off of her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

After Sara and Massi fucked Sara started to waterbate !! Massi looked surprised ! He was surprised that he hadn't satisfied her with his exelent skills : A short and hard doggi and anal ! And don't forget some slapping too!

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

After Sara and Massi fucked Sara started to waterbate !! Massi looked surprised ! He was surprised that he hadn't satisfied her with his exelent skills : A short and hard doggi and anal ! And don't forget some slapping too!

Most of the RLC guys can never satisfy a women.  They're loose as a goose.  :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The type of sex Karma wants and the type of sex Massi offers are totally different ! So she will look for Price Charming elsewhere!! NOT in Italy !

Of course, but it doesn't matter if it's Massi or someone else, she has made that decision to remain committed to just one guy...despite the fact she consented to the fatso in Azi's room the other night as well as taking a bath with Wolf also consenting to him caressing her so she is not the good girl some may seem. She IS however just a young lass who enjoys fun...we all should.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, desinc said:

Also, she could of had Mass a long time ago when her and Sarah were regularly sharing a bed if she had any interest and it's very clear to me she doesn't. If she gave Mass the slightest hint of interest you'd need a fire hose to get him off of her. 

I completely see what you are saying, even if she is for me my least watched participant in the project. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I completely see what you are saying, even if she is for me my least watched participant in the project. 

She's not my favorite either but I will take a gander at those door knob sized nipples every once in a while. 😲

My favorite girl in the villas as of today would have to be Aziza. Plus, I could cure all of her issues. I'd fuck that anxiety right out of her and she'd loose 10 pounds in the process. Also, when she started feeling like her lips were too thin I'd make her blow me for so long her lips would be swollen for a month. 

See there Aziza... Problems solved! Just give me a jingle. 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

She's not my favorite either but I will take a gander at those door knob sized nipples every once in a while. 😲

If she ever got them taken off, then that's the best part if her gone...her and Nadia do have some cracking pencil erasers though, but I prefer Nadia hands down even though she is a ditsy lass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

So this cat pisses and shits on Karma's bed and she lets it back in. Another clueless girl on RLC.

Karma is a cat lover as evident from her SM account, so pissing and shitting would be I'm guessing the least of her concerns regarding the cat. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

So this cat pisses and shits on Karma's bed and she lets it back in. Another clueless girl on RLC.

Here you are again,on point.....i knew deep down you could be a reasonable guy✌️

• Thanks 1