B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I could be wrong but I think Sara is about to go to war

I really do not understand why Sara would be so angry (if that is why she looks pissed off) at Massi who she completely agreed to have an 'open' relationship with. He can do what he wants within reason and laying in bed with Dayana is fine surely. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I can ignore your childish comments but Sara threw Massi's stuff over her balcony first

That’s what women do. I’ve never heard of a guy doing that….not very manly. 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Just now, Maxbell said:

That’s what women do. I’ve never heard of a guy doing that….not very manly. 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Was funny though...better to laugh than whine about it. It was comedy gold...well it was for me because I like both Sara and Massi so I never made it an issue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I really do not understand why Sara would be so angry (if that is why she looks pissed off) at Massi who she completely agreed to have an 'open' relationship with. He can do what he wants within reason and laying in bed with Dayana is fine surely. 

they are all a bit immature in their reactions, I think they have just lived together too long and it's high time this club broke up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

they are all a bit immature in their reactions, I think they have just lived together too long and it's high time this club broke up

Lol