B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

LOL upgrades. Totally agree, she needs nothing, I was hoping her fat lip would discourage her, but maybe the few days of her thinking she was elephant man and hiding her face is worth it.  🐘

Through my work (education) over more than 40 years I "know" thousands of young girls and boys who come in when they are 15 and leave around 21 to 22 years old and the number who allow themselves to be changed is quite large, unfortunately it does not stop there a pair of lips but they almost always want more so I think Aziz will also continue, which is a shame... she is just perfect and doesn't need anything

• Upvote 1

0337 - Marilyn and Madison back. They had trouble unlocking the door, but were saved by Wolf, who let them in through the kitchen (he couldn't unlock the door to the living room either)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Wolf's guests awake early and packed ready to leave, but first they have breakfast before the journey ahead. 

Another free meal for them means Wolf will be at B2 later raiding their fridge.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Another free meal for them means Wolf will be at B2 later raiding their fridge.   :biggrin:

Haha this is an ongoing joke aint it. What WILL he do when he leaves the project though lol. 

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha this is an ongoing joke aint it. What WILL he do when he leaves the project though lol. 

He'll likely have to return home.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Probabilmente dovrà tornare a casa.

Let's hope that the unhappy man has many friends in Barcelona to visit and that they are not B1, where the girls are sad, or B2

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Food Fridge GIF

Wolf doing the rounds. 🤣

• Haha 2