B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

46 minutes ago, Lasse said:

What is the matter with Wolf? His visits to B4 have decreased to almost 0. His huntings have ceased to 0 ! He even seldom goes to B4 to find something to eat !! He has stoped going to the B4 pool for a nude display. He doesn't go to the FR anymore. It seems serious !!

You hate it when he goes there now you hate it because he's not going there lol, too funny. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

You hate it when he goes there now you hate it because he's not going there lol, too funny. 

No, my dear friend. I don't hate anybody or anything they do !! I can absolutly dislike  some actions but not hate ! In this case I worry about Wolf's health ! I don't want anybody to suffer!

By the way. I very mutch like Karma but I don' love her !

21 hours ago, van the man said:

I wonder if RLC management are pleased with their decision to put sisters together in the same room!!!

Who would have guessed it would turn Marilyn into a no nothing girl who doesn't have sex anymore!!!!

RLC brainless thinking again!!

Anyone with half a brain knows it's a stupid idea. Restricts them doing what they are paid to do. No matter what some idiots think.  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Lasse said:

No, my dear friend. I don't hate anybody or anything they do !! I can absolutly dislike  some actions but not hate ! In this case I worry about Wolf's health ! I don't want anybody to suffer!

By the way. I very mutch like Karma but I don' love her !

Forget Karma, she does nothing that's worth watching honestly. I think Wolf is fine, he's a nature boy and survivor lmfao. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Forget Karma, she does nothing that's worth watching honestly. I think Wolf is fine, he's a nature boy and survivor lmfao. 

Well, she does sing, but have you ever noticed that while she's singing, the cat is far away and Wolf doesn't last long either ?

meanwhile Mass was hugging and kissing her again.. he's getting closer 😀

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Well, she does sing, but have you ever noticed that while she's singing, the cat is far away and Wolf doesn't last long either ?

meanwhile Mass was hugging and kissing her again.. he's getting closer 😀

Sing lol...yea nursery rhymes. Talking of Massi, it seems he was busy getting close to the other girls too. Did you see when Azi and he were in the lounge early this morning...you can just tell Sara is the boss in their somewhat 'open relationship'. Azi was very clever to manoeuvre herself away from Massi having seen Sara in the shadow of the lounge door entering and moved back a fraction of a second away from him as if to say it was just a dance. It was just a dance but given more time then they would have got closer again and may be even fucked if Sara weren't home.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sing lol...yea nursery rhymes. Talking of Massi, it seems he was busy getting close to the other girls too. Did you see when Azi and he were in the lounge early this morning...you can just tell Sara is the boss in their somewhat 'open relationship'. Azi was very clever to manoeuvre herself away from Massi having seen Sara in the shadow of the lounge door entering and moved back a fraction of a second away from him as if to say it was just a dance. It was just a dance but given more time then they would have got closer again and may be even fucked if Sara weren't home.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

yep, Mass will score again anyway with both Karma and Aziz, just a matter of time, Aziz just wants it  while Karma has no resistance whatsoever against boys, last night she was lucky because none of the boys made an attempt.
Sara knows all that but she cannot guard Mass 24 hours a day, it will just happen ...would be nice, too bad Wolf is so passive otherwise it would go faster

Poor knights but they just have to accept it 😁

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yep, Mass will score again anyway with both Karma and Aziz, just a matter of time, Aziz just wants it  while Karma has no resistance whatsoever against boys, last night she was lucky because none of the boys made an attempt.
Sara knows all that but she cannot guard Mass 24 hours a day, it will just happen ...would be nice, too bad Wolf is so passive otherwise it would go faster

Poor knights but they just have to accept it 😁

I have to admit if something is going to happen with Karma it would have happened by now. Not disagreeing with you, but something is holding her back and I don't know what because she has fooled around with Wolf a few times and completely naked too. Personally, I don't think Karma will succumb to Massi's desires simply because of Sara, who she once had a sexual connection with, which now seems to have come to a close but still she may not want to entertain Massi because he's probably destroy her and split her in two lol.   

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I have to admit if something is going to happen with Karma it would have happened by now. Not disagreeing with you, but something is holding her back and I don't know what because she has fooled around with Wolf a few times and completely naked too. Personally, I don't think Karma will succumb to Massi's desires simply because of Sara, who she once had a sexual connection with, which now seems to have come to a close but still she may not want to entertain Massi because he's probably destroy her and split her in two lol.   

After the previous weekend I started to look at Karma differently, she has shown that she likes the rough work and she also found the extra attention from Mass pleasant (kissing and such), Karma is not the soft egg that many people think that she is, I think (and hope) that Mass will succeed, either way it's going to be interesting 😇