B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

"Personally, I don't think Karma will succumb to Massi's desires simply because of Sara", an interesting point from TfiDeano and one which I agree with however, from my other post you may recall that I mentioned how well Sara, Karma and Massimo seem to be getting on as they are all now singing off the same hymn sheet so to speak. You may have seen Sara and Massimo and Karma and Tantra boy were all going together this evening to a party, the girls really went for it and dressed, as they say "to take the eyes out of the boys heads", both looked absolutely lovely, faultless, there has been some criticism here previously of Karma's dress sense but this evening both her and Sara had gone to huge lengths and both looked a million dollars, definitely 15 out of 10 for both of them while Massimo looked great, as you would expect dressed in smart casuals. The Tantra clown looked liked a six foot turd wrapped in a sack with one of those afore mentioned turnips stuck on one end to signify where the dullard's head was, he completely disrespected the other three and in particular his partner Karma who, as he was changing t-shirts pointed out "a nice" red shirt in his bag, inferring that she'd like to see him in it, instead he wore an ensemble that looked as if he'd picked it up from the bottom of a pile in his local Oxfam shop, now had he Messi's personality and ability to talk to and mix with one and all he could quite probably have carried it off but with his very limited abilities I afraid that what you saw was what you got and I suspect that Karma in particular was less than happy at his appearance as, so far as I'm aware this is the first occasion on which the four have gone to a formal party as a group and should tonight prove less than thoroughly enjoyable for one and all I could see Massimo, Sara and Karma finishing up in a threesome at some future date, perhaps at a party when one of them is leaving one of the villas, Massimo would not need to be asked twice and if Sara agreed to it and under the right circumstances I could see Karma also going along with it simply to let her hair down with her mates and with no pressure, ie having to constantly pander to tantra,  for remember it is she who expressed an interest in all different forms of eroticism and sometime ago it was Massimo who tired her up in B7 much to the annoyance to Wolf who seemed to consider Karma to be his property. This of course is pure suppercision on my part and may indeed have no basis whatsoever in reality but with now being at the beginning of spring and with the summer to come hopefully things will start to look up for B7 and B4 which have become somewhat moribund of late. Octavia ably abetted by Tonya bravely tested out a small "discipline party" in B1 recently, such a party with perhaps more willing eye candy "pupils" would, one suspects be a roaring success in B4 or B7 both for the girls and RLC's subscription revenues, similar hen style parties would also one suspects have the girls rolling around the villas in fits of laughter enjoying themselves and again with very positive results for all. We shall have to wait and see what the next couple of months bring to both B7 and B4.

• Like 1

Not sure what Wolf is expecting to get from the sisters because Madison won't do anything and i like Marilyn is happy within herself and is starting to show more.

Where does Wolf fit into this ? does he think he might atleast get a handjob from one of them lmao

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Not sure what Wolf is expecting to get from the sisters because Madison won't do anything and i like Marilyn is happy within herself and is starting to show more.

Where does Wolf fit into this ? does he think he might atleast get a handjob from one of them lmao

Only hand on his cock will be his own. 🤣

batman masturbating GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, walterd said:

"Personally, I don't think Karma will succumb to Massi's desires simply because of Sara", an interesting point from TfiDeano and one which I agree with however, from my other post you may recall that I mentioned how well Sara, Karma and Massimo seem to be getting on as they are all now singing off the same hymn sheet so to speak. You may have seen Sara and Massimo and Karma and Tantra boy were all going together this evening to a party, the girls really went for it and dressed, as they say "to take the eyes out of the boys heads", both looked absolutely lovely, faultless, there has been some criticism here previously of Karma's dress sense but this evening both her and Sara had gone to huge lengths and both looked a million dollars, definitely 15 out of 10 for both of them while Massimo looked great, as you would expect dressed in smart casuals. The Tantra clown looked liked a six foot turd wrapped in a sack with one of those afore mentioned turnips stuck on one end to signify where the dullard's head was, he completely disrespected the other three and in particular his partner Karma who, as he was changing t-shirts pointed out "a nice" red shirt in his bag, inferring that she'd like to see him in it, instead he wore an ensemble that looked as if he'd picked it up from the bottom of a pile in his local Oxfam shop, now had he Messi's personality and ability to talk to and mix with one and all he could quite probably have carried it off but with his very limited abilities I afraid that what you saw was what you got and I suspect that Karma in particular was less than happy at his appearance as, so far as I'm aware this is the first occasion on which the four have gone to a formal party as a group and should tonight prove less than thoroughly enjoyable for one and all I could see Massimo, Sara and Karma finishing up in a threesome at some future date, perhaps at a party when one of them is leaving one of the villas, Massimo would not need to be asked twice and if Sara agreed to it and under the right circumstances I could see Karma also going along with it simply to let her hair down with her mates and with no pressure, ie having to constantly pander to tantra,  for remember it is she who expressed an interest in all different forms of eroticism and sometime ago it was Massimo who tired her up in B7 much to the annoyance to Wolf who seemed to consider Karma to be his property. This of course is pure suppercision on my part and may indeed have no basis whatsoever in reality but with now being at the beginning of spring and with the summer to come hopefully things will start to look up for B7 and B4 which have become somewhat moribund of late. Octavia ably abetted by Tonya bravely tested out a small "discipline party" in B1 recently, such a party with perhaps more willing eye candy "pupils" would, one suspects be a roaring success in B4 or B7 both for the girls and RLC's subscription revenues, similar hen style parties would also one suspects have the girls rolling around the villas in fits of laughter enjoying themselves and again with very positive results for all. We shall have to wait and see what the next couple of months bring to both B7 and B4.

Seth Meyers Talk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

* supposition

1 hour ago, walterd said:

Hello.....ddhm?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why is the massage top cam? Wolf is such a creep. It should be Marilyn's bate. This makes me laugh.

Marilyn bate was superb, she was really into it and was natural as well. Hopefully more to come, great improvement from Marilyn's side.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why is the massage top cam? Wolf is such a creep. It should be Marilyn's bate. This makes me laugh.

When was this (and where); I can't find it ? And Marilyn is with Madison most of the time.

7 minutes ago, mol39 said:

When was this (and where); I can't find it ? And Marilyn is with Madison most of the time.

Around 23:25. Bedroom. Before the lame massages.