B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

She's not arguing, she's defending herself from groping. Shameful

It's unbelievable that she is so patient with him !

5 minutes ago, mol39 said:

È incredibile che sia così paziente con lui!

He thinks he's joking but he's becoming a molester, he even put his hands under his panties on his butt with the excuse of "playing". I don't know if it's patience, there's no one else in the house to spend time with and his sister went out early this morning. Lupo also took advantage of his absence

Just now, poncherello said:

Crede di scherzare ma sta diventando un molestatore, si è messo anche le mani sotto le mutandine sul sedere con la scusa di "giocare". Non so se è pazienza, non c'è nessun altro in casa con cui passare il tempo e sua sorella stamattina è uscita presto. Anche Lupo ha approfittato della sua assenza

I am convinced that Lupo is not a bad boy but he is very, very mischievous and at this moment very, very alone

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Riempi le ragazze con la droga e avrai la garanzia di scopare.  :grande sorriso:  

It's actually a recurring equation, Massimo only fucked high girls (drugs or alcohol) and Wolf too before landing in Margo. I don't know if it's true but this opinion is supported here in the forum

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Ply the girls with drugs and your guaranteed to get laid.  :biggrin:  

That seemed to be the only way he got laid.  In at least one instance, his actions were much more reprehensible than Miron or Lacrim.  The uproar from the current-day morality police on CC might have melted the servers.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Please let it be time for Wolf to start packing. He has been in B7 6 months today. Think thats long enough for his vacation now.

Will you take your Filthy hands off Madison, you creepy little cunt. Her leg is in a defencice position for a reason. Like the rest of the women here, their skin crawls when you touch them.

3 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Will you take your Filthy hands off Madison, you creepy little cunt. Her leg is in a defencice position for a reason. Like the rest of the women here, their skin crawls when you touch them.

I literally just chimed in to M&M room and saw Maddy with her hands over HIM, so whatever they are doing is consented no matter how much people here dislike Wolf. Does tickle me though as it's always the guys who are judged as the baddies, conveniently by guys on here. Females are just a bad yunno, let's face it. I agree he needs to go though as he has done his time really and The Villa needs a new guy to rattle things up a bit. 

52 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Please let it be time for Wolf to start packing. He has been in B7 6 months today. Think thats long enough for his vacation now.

From what is he (and all the others) on"vacation"?? Wolf should be home fighting for his country !!

• Upvote 3